Rottnest Skydive + Hillarys Ferry package
TANDEM SKYDIVE WITH GERONIMO INCLUDES:
* Same day return adult ferry ticket, ex Hillarys Boat Harbour with Rottnest Fast Ferries.
* Stunning flight to altitude over Rottnest Island with views of Perth City and WA coastline beyond
* Exhilarating up to 66 seconds of free fall time with your experienced Skydive Instructor
* 5 minute parachute ride with unobstructed views of the island
* Beach landing on one of Australia’s most beautiful beaches
* A free beach side drink at Thomsons to celebrate (skydiving is thirsty work!)
* Share your experience instantly with your friends (requires optional video packages)
Skydive over WA's favourite holiday island and travel there in style with Rottnest Fast Ferries
Check in for your skydive, complete necessary paperwork and safety briefing from your Tandem Instructor.
Take off in the plane, and head up to altitude!
• Skydive Geronimo Rottnest, Rottnest Island Airport Terminal Brand Way, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 5440 Australia
- Tandem Skydive over Rottnest Island
- Beach landing
- APF membership
- Complimentary Drink at Thomsons Rottnest
- Professional Tandem Instructor
- Travel to and from Rottnest Island, with Rottnest Fast Ferries - departing from Hillarys
- Hand cam Video/Photos package (available to purchase on jump day)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum age to skydive in Australia is 12 years old, a parent or guardian must be present on the day for all participants under the age of 18 years old.
- Skydiving is a weather dependent activity. Please call us on 1300 449 669 and select option 1 for Weather Check At least one hour prior to your ferry departure time on the day of your skydive to confirm weather/operation.
- A weight restriction of 95 kg applies for your safety. In some cases, passengers between 95kgs and 110kgs can skydive, however, they require pre-approval from our team. Please contact us with your exact weight and height (in cm's), prior to making your booking, to seek approval for your skydive.
- Please call us on 1300 449 669 and select option 1 for Reservations if you have any questions leading up to the day before your skydive experience.
- Passengers who suffer from seizures or a heart condition are not permitted to skydive.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us