RoofClimb Adelaide Oval Experience
Experience this 2-hour adventure along the roof of the Adelaide Oval in the heart of the city. With your guide, navigate from the Western Stand across a link bridge to the Riverbank Stand. Your small group limited to 14 travelers will be led to an open viewing deck overlooking the southern end of the ground. Choose between nine departure times when you book.
A city tour with a difference, RoofClimb is an award-winning inner-city attraction offering a range of exhilarating experiences, all with stunning 360 degree views of the city and beyond. Offering unparalleled 360 degree views of Adelaide and beyond, from our stunning coastline to picturesque foothills.
Our specially trained RoofClimb Leaders guide you across the rooftop of the iconic Oval’s Western Stand before navigating to the Riverbank platform, perched 50 metres over the hallowed turf. Sit in the world’s first rooftop stadium seats and learn the secrets and stories that shaped Adelaide’s rich history. An experience like no other.
• Adelaide Oval, War Memorial Drive, Adelaide, South Australia 5006 Australia
• RoofClimb Adelaide Oval, War Memorial Drive, Adelaide, South Australia 5006 Australia
- Use of safety equipment and climb suit
- Souvenir cap
- Souvenir group photo
- Achievement certificate
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 8-15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Traveler minimum height is 47 inches (120cm) and maximum weight is 299 pounds (136kg)
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication
- Travelers over 75 years old must provide medical clearance to participate
- Cameras and Go Pros are not permitted on this activity; Guides are equipped with cameras to capture the moments and additional photos are available to purchase at the conclusion of the experience
- Closed toe, rubber soled shoes (like sneakers or running shoes) must be worn with weather appropriate clothing
- Near public transportation
- Social Distancing: RoofClimb has reduced the maximum group size to 10 people to ensure adherence to Social Distancing guidelines. Climbers are provided personal over-ear audio systems to ensure they can hear their Climb Leader at all times while maintaining appropriate distancing on roof. The path to RoofClimb is via walkways and stairs – no elevators! Another great way to get your steps up after isolation! We will also ask Climbers to arrive no later and no sooner than 15 minutes prior to your climb. Your RoofClimb Leader will meet you on Telstra Plaza and escort you inside for your Climb – unfortunately only Climbers are permitted in the gates – no support crew at this stage – so we can ensure we maintain appropriate distancing measures
- Hygiene Measures: Hand sanitising stations are available at Entry and Exit points as well as personal stations set up for each Climber in the RoofClimb Lounge. Hand washing facilities are also available. All RoofClimb suits are professionally dry cleaned after each use as per our standard operating procedures. All equipment including audio systems and over-earpieces, sunglass tethers, cap tethers and lanyards are disinfected after every use. We have increased the cleaning and disinfecting of all surface areas and frequented spaces including on structure!
- Health: Climbers are asked to please stay home if you are not feeling well or have any symptoms. We are more than happy to reschedule your climb – even on the day – just call and let us know. Climbers will have their temperature checked and recorded upon arrival at the time of breath-analysis, climbers must be below 0.05% BAC to participate. Our RoofClimb Crew are temperature checked at the start of their shift and are not permitted to work if they are feeling unwell or have any symptoms.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
My 19 year old son did this tour and said it was the best experience he has had. The walk was professionally organised and ran smoothly. We got to watch him from below in the Stadium and were allowed to move around freely to watch him. The photo USB was great value and had great shots of his experience.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us