Queensland Food Tour: Farm-to-Table Indulgence
You will stop off a beautiful vantage point, peruse the quaintness of a small town, and feel the sand between your toes, all in addition to ample gourmet dining.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delectable Tours, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
This food tour showcases local produce and iconic ingredients from the regions we will be visiting with additional stops along the way to ensure you can take in the beauty of the Sunshine Coast. It is a three-course lunch-time experience with wine at three of the stops (or other drinks if preferred).
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Glass House Mountains National Park, Reed Street, Queensland 4518 Australia
To ensure you really get a chance to take in the countryside, we will be stopping off at a beautiful vantage point on the way to your first stop before continuing along the Blackall Ranges.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Small group tour
- Bottled water
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Delectable Tours
We will pick you up from your hotel or accommodation for the experience (within 10km of CBD).
Simply let us know where you are staying upon booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Looking after our customers and ensuring they feel as comfortable as possible is our primary focus, so we are also making a few changes. We acknowledge our role in communicating, promoting and maintaining safe practice and have developed a Covid safe plan to guide our practices moving forward.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us