Private Tangalooma Wrecks Tour
This tour runs for up to 8 hours and showcases the world famous Tangalooma Wrecks of Moreton Island. We also Cruise past both North and South Stradbroke Island and Wave Break Island's with sightings of dolphins, turtles, rays and fish commonly seen.You will also have the opportunity to enjoy a gentle walk on Moreton Island looking for native wildlife. We also offer a selection of locally grown fruit to enjoy while on the cruise and make the experience even more enjoyable.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
The Wrecks are located just off Moreton island. We also pass north and South Stradbroke Island along the way.
Duration: 3 hours
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Live Commentary on board
- Local Guide
- Snacks - Local season fruit platter
- Entry/Admission - Moreton Island
- Lunch - Seafood nibbles catering available for additional cost - advise at time of booking $25 per person
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accommodation can be arranged at an additional cost depending on location.
Please call at the time of booking if you would like to arrange a pickup from your hotel or the airport.
- Gold Coast Airport, Eastern Avenue, Bilinga, Gold Coast, Queensland 4225 Australia
- Marina Mirage, Centre Management, 74 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- If you are unwell please call to reschedule your tour. We can not carry passengers that are unwell for the safety of our staff and other.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us