Private Hunter Valley Lunch Tour by Helicopter
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Helitours, 472 Ross Smith Ave Sydney Airport, Sydney, New South Wales 2020 Australia
This morning you will fly to the Hunter Valley, renowned for its wine and stunning scenery. On arrival at the Sydney Airport helipad, you'll receive a safety briefing and have plenty of time to take photos before boarding your flight. During the flight you will be able to hear the pilot point out all the must-see sights and talk to each other through your headset.
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
The one-hour helicopter flight to the Hunter Valley takes you over Sydney’s iconic landmarks and harbour, with amazing views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Pass By: Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Gold Coast, Queensland
Follow the coastline along the northern beaches to Palm Beach. As Pittwater emerges below, the flight heads inland to the Hawkesbury River and Brisbane Waters, before passing over the Central Coast to eventually land among the famed vineyards of the Hunter Valley.
Stop At: Hunter Valley, Hunter Valley, New South Wales
Enjoy a wine tasting and sample some terrific wines the Hunter is renowned for, including crisp Semillon’s and ripe Shiraz. Then take time out for lunch among vines at an award-winning restaurant. While you sip a glass from you complimentary bottle of wine the chef will prepare a three-course gourmet lunch using the best local and seasonal produce.
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Your decadent day ends with your return helicopter flight to Sydney -- with even more stunning aerial views!
- Private roundtrip Helicopter Flight from Sydney to the Hunter Valley
- Three-course Lunch with a Bottle of Wine
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary by pilot
- City hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tea or coffee
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- We operate Robinson helicopters that have a maximum seat limitation of 135kg (297lbs), passengers in excess of this weight will be required to fly in the Eurocopter helicopter which will incur additional cost (subject to the number of passengers travelling).
- All passengers will be weighed upon check in.
- If you have an infant (a passenger under 3 years), you will be required to book a private flight for additional cost.
- Helicopters are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the pilot is unable to assist passengers with boarding and disembarking due to occupational, health and safety regulations.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Courtesy transfer is available from selected City hotels. Once accommodation details are provided we will arrange the closest available option to where you are staying.
- You will receive confirmation of your flight time and scheduled pickup time from a City hotel (if required) via email.
- If you do not require transfer or are staying in an area outside the City you can make your own way to our base, check-in is 30 minutes prior to the confirmed departure time.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
One of the most amazing experiences for me and my wife. Highly recommended.
This was the splurge of our trip to Sydney. Our ship did not get in early enough to do the bus trip to Hunter Valley, so we went for it. Grant, our pilot, was very friendly and helpful as he pointed out the sights and landmarks. We were flown to a winery where we were treated to a three course lunch and a bottle of wine. Delicious! We then went to the cellar for a tasting. Just the husband and me in the helicopter with the pilot it felt like a date on the Bachelor show. Our trip was on one of Sydneys hottest days and because of that and other circumstances we were late getting off the ground. Grant gave us extra time at the winery to compensate. A wonderful time!
Excellent trip, made to feel like super stars. The vineyard is simply stunning and the food gastronomic.
attractive tour made with my wife and little son for hunter valley luncheon by R44 helicopter in Sydney its was a very well organized starting from pick up us from the hotel until drop back . everything on time . we spent a great time with a expert pilot who explain and answer all our inquiries and we have a very tasty lunch .finally we appriciates the arrangments and the staff .
This tour was amazing!
five star day highly recommend
Brilliant would recommend this trip , great flight, pilot and lunch
Everyone so friendly
Fantastic tour. Highly recommend it. Great lunch spot and not hurried to get back in the chopper. Very relaxing. Well worth it.
What a view of Sydney and the Hunter Valley Region. We will be back.
I surprised my husband on our honeymoon with this Helicopter tour and luncheon, and it was absolutely incredible! Our pilot was extremely friendly and personable, the flight was exciting and beautiful, and the food at Tallavera Groves was one of the best meals either of us have ever had. The table we had overlooking the vineyard was picture-perfect as we had lunch, and we really enjoyed the wine tastings and ended up getting a bottle of Tawny. It's expensive, but this activity is well worth it!
This was a fantastic experience. The pilot was great, the sites spectacular, and the meal and wine tasting with the view over the valley was something that will stay with me forever. At first glance you may think it's a lot of money but do it you'll love it. John, Carole and Michelle
We rate this experience very highly. Seeing Sydney from the air is a great way to get orientated.
Hunter Valley and restaurant were fantastic.
We were picked up early and easily. Staff along the way were very friendly and others we met were hilarious.
I would do this again and recommend this to others.
Fantastic! Truly made our holiday exceptional. It was expensive but in our view was money well spent. Having a helicopter to ourselves was the ultimate in luxury. The food was amazing and the setting was spectacular. Do this trip - it is wonderful!
An excellent way to do that something extra special, proposal with style.... The pilot was very informative and made the journey very comfortable. Wine tasting experience was well done and the meal was exceptionally great!! Thanks to all involved, we had a terrific time.
The ride is fantastic and pilot is superb. Navigating across the terrain to the wineyard is pulchritudinous. The lunch is fantastic and its definitely worth it. And not to mention the wines, you can drink as much as you can......
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us