Paronella Park Admission Ticket
Paronella Park Admission Ticket
Surrounded by 7,500 trees in the lush rainforest of Far North Queensland, explore Paronella Parks wonderland of castles, tunnels, bridges, fountains and secret staircases, built by the visionary Jose Paronella. Experience the realization of one man's dream with a visit to Paronella Park, which includes an admission ticket. Spend time exploring the park and relax in the gardens. For a satisfied experience, allow a minimum of 3-hours for exploration. This tour includes tickets for the Dream Continues Guided Tour and Darkness Falls Guided Tour.
Visit: Paronella Park, 1671 Japoonvale Rd, Mena Creek, Queensland 4871 Australia
Explore Paronella Park, which is surrounded by beautiful castles, tunnels, bridges, fountains and secret staircases. Hear the stories about the visionary Jose Paronella and the construction of the park. Your entry ticket includes two guided tours, and you also have the opportunity to explore Paronella Park at your leisure on a self-guided botanical walk. Receive a 16 page booklet that contains details of the Park's flora (88). The trees are also identified throughout the park. During your visit, enjoy a meal at the open air Café on the Deck (at own expense) or bring your own lunch. Allow a minimum of 3-hours for your visit to Paronella Park.
Paronella Park by Day: The Dream Continues Tour
Take a 45-minute guided walk through highlights of the Park. You'll step back in time with the story of José Paronella’s dreams and vision. Be amazed by the ingenuity and determination of one man with a dream. During the guided walk, you'll be presented with fantastic photo opportunities. See remarkable architecture and hear unforgettable stories. Departs every 30 minutes from 9.30am until 4.30pm.
Paronella Park by Night: The Darkness Falls Tour
A special way to extend your visit to Paronella Park is to experience the park at night. Included in the admission ticket is the opportunity to see Paronella Park at night to witness the secrets and delights. Take home precious memories of the parks attractions lit up by flood lights, courtesy of the restored hydro electric generator around 6:15pm each night for 1-hour.
- The Dream Continues Guided Tour
- The Darkness Falls Guided Tour
- Botanical Guide
- Entry/Admission - Paronella Park
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Paronella Park is wheelchair accessible, however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please note that Paronella Park is located near Mena Creek, 12.5 miles (20km) south of Innisfail and 75 miles (120km) south of Cairns
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 86 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us