Outer Reef Pontoon Experience from Cairns
Outer Reef Pontoon Experience from Cairns
Spend 4 hours exploring the reef by taking advantage of the free inclusions such as unlimited glass bottom boat & semi-submersible tours, an ocean kid's enclosed pool, all snorkelling equipment, underwater observatory, marine life touch tank & fish feeding and a buffet lunch.
The pontoon also features a sundeck to relax in the sun and look out over the turquoise waters in between activities. That's also where you'll find the waterslide - the only theme park waterslide on the reef!
Dial up the adventure and add on optional extras like include Introductory or Certified diving, Seawalker Helmet dive, Guided Snorkel Safari or even a Scenic helicopter flight.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
Sunlover's Marine Base at Moore Reef on the Outer Great Barrier Reef is teeming with colourful coral and abundant marine life in every colour of the rainbow.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Fitzroy Island, Fitzroy Island, Queensland
On our Moore Reef Daily experience we make a brief stop enroute and on the way back from the reef to pick up and drop off passengers.
Fitzroy Island is favourite trip for Cairns' locals with 99% of its landscape covered in lush tropical rainforest as well as granite outcrops, open woodlands, mangroves and coral beaches.
Learn more about the marine life of the Great Barrier Reef with a visit to Cairns Turtle Rehabilitation Centre or the Reef Restoration coral nursery, take a bushwalk to the Summit or Lighthouse, snorkel straight off the beach or simply relax on the sandy shores of the famous Nudey Beach - voted the best beach in Australia.
Inquire about our Fitzroy Island Transfers, which give you 6 hours to explore this paradise. Or, for the ultimate tropical island and reef experience combine it with a Moore Reef Daily cruise and save.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Glass bottom boat and Semi-Submersible tours (unlimited)
- Sunlover waterslide and spacious sun deck
- Great Barrier Reef and fish feeding presentations by our marine experts
- Underwater observatory and ocean enclosed pool
- Lunch - Served Buffet. Please advise of any dietary requirements
- Coffee and/or Tea - While the vessel is stationary
- WiFi on board
- Fresh water showers and change rooms
- Environmental Management Charge (EMC)
- Entry/Admission - Great Barrier Reef
- Additional cost: Wetsuit and prescription snorkel mask
- Snacks - Additional cost: food & drink from the bar
- Additional cost: Guided Snorkel Tour, Intro or Certified Diving, Seawalker Helmet Dive, Heli Filghts
- Additional cost: professional photos or camera hire
- Additional cost: Secure lockers
- Additional Cost: Hotel Transfers can be added directly with Sunlover
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years for SCUBA diving and Seawalker Helmet dive
- Please ensure you bring your dive certification for Certified SCUBA dives
- All dives are subject to an on board medical checklist, please contact us for more information.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 308 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
The crew were fabulous. It was a very rough crossing and I became seasick and they couldn’t do enough to assist me.
The glass boat and submersible were great.
The boat and pontoon are getting tired and could do with a refresh, however it was still an experience I would do again
The staff were fantastic!!! Lots of sick people on our very rough ride, but it didn’t faze them. They answered all
questions asked and were so informative and courteous. They made our day so memorable. A massive 10/10 !!
The staff were so helpful and did everything they could to make sure we had a safe and fun experience.
Thoroughly enjoyed the day.
The staff and captain looked after us very good. We enjoyed our day.
I would recommend to anybody to go to the pontoon experience.
Amazing day well organised crew awesome reef was incredible
Island well looked after
Fish and coral so worth seeing
Glass bottom boat
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us