Noosa Quad Bike Tours
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Woondum National Park, Hill Road, Kin Kin, Queensland 4571 Australia
Quad Bike through the Woondum National Park. Adventuring along the 4x4 tracks to the wonderful rock pool day use area. Here you can simply relax, take a swim in the pools or go for a short bush walk.
Duration: 3 hours
- Quad Bikes, Safety Gear and Helmets
- Bottled water - Complimentary Bottled water and Fresh Fruit
- Club and National Park Levies and Fees are to be paid in cash on the day, not included in our costs.
- Entry/Admission - Woondum National Park
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- VALID DRIVERS LICENCE REQUIRED (minimum of Provisional) International Equivalent Accepted. NO Learners ! If you arrive with no licence you will not receive a refund and will not be allowed to ride a bike.
- You will be required to sign a disclaimer and rental agreement and credit card details will be required.
- You will be required to adhere to our terms and conditions. These are imposed by third parties as well as for your safety. No refunds are given if you do not not adhere to them.
- Must wear closed in shoes and have sleeves to your shirt. (no vests or singlets). Bring your drivers licence and valid credit card.
- Tours still go if raining, we only cancel or change in extremely heavy rain
- Most travelers can participate
- Club & National Park Entry Fees are not included in our cost and must be paid in cash on the day.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us