Ningaloo Reef Whale Shark Snorkeling Adventure Apr-July
Pick up from your Exmouth hotel or caravan park
Full commentary on the bus regarding landmarks and history
Once at the boat ramp you’ll be transported to our main vessel the Magellan
Here you’ll be kitted out with all snorkel gear and wetsuits if required
You’ll have safety briefings, snorkel briefings and crew intro as well as educational commentary regarding Ningaloo Reef and its famous inhabitants
Then we head off to our snorkel site for some underwater adventures
While snorkelling we send up a spotter plane to look for the Whalesharks
Then we’re off to snorkel with the biggest fish in the sea
Number of swims and number of Whale sharks encountered will depend on the day
Lunch is a smorgasbord of food catering to all dietary requirements
After lunch we'll enjoy some more snorkeling in the lagoon or we may head out for a swim with Manta rays if located or perhaps even take in some Whale watching (seasonal)
We then return you back to the boat ramp for your bus ride back to your accommodation complete with Whale shark memories and some complimentary gifts on us.
• Ningaloo Reef, Off the North West Cape Yardie Creek Rd Ningaloo Marine Park, Exmouth Region, Ningaloo, Western Australia 6707 Australia
• Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth, 1112 Murat Road Po Box 856, Exmouth, Western Australia 6707 Australia
- Environmental Management Charge
- Meals & Refreshments (all dietary requirements catered for)
- Live commentary on board from our Marine Biologists
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in our Air Conditioned Bus
- Use of snorkel equipment (mask/snorkel/fins, wetsuits, stingersuits and flotation aids
- PHOTOS of your day both above and below the water
- Activity packs for children
- High resolution images for poster enlargement are supplied at an additional cost.
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and caravan parks in Exmouth. If staying in the Cape Range National Park we ask that you meet us at the Tantabiddi Boat Ramp at 7.55am.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- If you require seasickness medication we recommend you visit the pharmacy prior to your tour. Medication cannot be dispensed on board.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Passengers must complete an online waiver prior to attending our tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Boat was perfect size , staff made sure everyone had a good and safe day, amazing lunch and fantastic day trip worth the money and very memorable. And caters for allergies.
Brilliant team of helpers. Made sure we all got a clear view of the shark and helped me when the swimming was tiring me out. Great day. Thanks.
This tour is worth every cent spent! The crew was amazing and made us feel as they don't do it five days a week and we were special. Snorkeling with the whale sharks was a once in a lifetime experience. They are fast swimmers though! We were lucky and saw a manta ray. The food was delicious and it was a perfect day.
The staff were great. Very knowledgable and very friendly. We saw four whale sharks, a humpback whale and lots of other marine life. Absolutely recommend the trip
Very good experience. The only remark is about the photos. They ask 60 AusD for the photographic service and at the end one discovers that they make pictures only of few of the people embarked. In my case on 191 pictures only in one I was present, and my daughter in 2.. Other people in more than 40...
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us