Ningaloo Reef or Muiron Islands Snorkeling and Wildlife Adventure
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Muiron Islands, 15 km north of North West Cape, Exmouth, Western Australia 6707 Australia
The stunning Muiron Islands are situated approximately 15 km off the NW Cape. These uninhabited islands have been protected for many years and provide a peaceful sanctuary for a myriad of species of marine and bird life.
A fantastic place to explore the stunning snorkel sites and search for wildlife to interact with. With a stop for lunch on an isolated beach with turquoise waters this tour will be an experience to remember with a great combination of adventure and relaxation.
Stop At: Ningaloo Reef, Off the North West Cape Yardie Creek Rd Ningaloo Marine Park, Exmouth Region, Ningaloo, Western Australia 6707 Australia
Explore the pristine waters of the Ningaloo Reef in comfort and style. Our tour is dedicated to snorkeling only on a vessel with shallow draft and high speed capable of taking you to places other vessels can not access, in comfort and style.
Duration: 7 hours
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
2: Tantabiddi Boat Ramp, Yardie Creek Rd, North West Cape WA 6707, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up from Holiday house accommodation or the Ningaloo Visitor Centre.
Please contact us via phone or email on previous day to tour to confirm tour and meeting point.
- Exmouth Boat Harbour (cruise ship drop off)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us