Ningaloo Immersion Private Charter
If so, then our Private Charters around Ningaloo and the Stunning Muiron Islands are a great option for you.
Let us know what your interests are, what you would like to do and we can tailor make a tour specifically for you.
The NW region has a lot more to offer besides whale sharks and we take great pleasure in offering you the opportunity to find those treasures!
We have many options for you, from searching for megafauna such as Blue Whales and Killer Whales, to exploring isolated and rarely seen Islands. Spend the day searching for snorkel sites and ship wrecks whilst looking out for the abundance of species of wildlife and soaking in the natural beauty the Ningaloo is famous for.
Just give us a call, text or email to discuss what we have to offer.
Check out our tours page or get in contact with us for more information.
Spend a day with family and/ or friends exploring the world class Marine Park of the Ningaloo or exploring the remote and uninhabited islands of the Exmouth Gulf and Muiron Islands Marine Reserve.
Spend the day visiting remote and isolated islands and searching for snorkel sites abounding with fish and marine life or just relax on a beach rarely touched by human feet.
This tour is yours to dictate so give us a call and we can talk through the many options of places we can take you and the different things we can expect to see.
Take the guess work out of it and let our experienced local crew show you around some of our secret spots we have found over many years of enjoying the natural beauty of the Ningaloo and NW region.
• Ningaloo Reef, Off the North West Cape Yardie Creek Rd Ningaloo Marine Park, Exmouth Region, Ningaloo, Western Australia 6707 Australia
• Muiron Islands, 15 km north of North West Cape, Exmouth, Western Australia 6707 Australia
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
We can pick up from holiday homes or anywhere in Exmouth town.
Please contact us on day prior to tour to confirm pick up time and place.
- Exmouth Marina Boat Ramp, Madaffari Dr, Exmouth WA 6707, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us