Mornington Peninsula Winery Tours with Cheese, Chocolate Tastings from Melbourne - Adults (age 18-99)
Mornington Peninsula Winery Tours with Cheese, Chocolate Tastings from Melbourne
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brighton Bathing Boxes, Esplanade, Brighton VIC 3186, Australia
From the quiet bayside beach boxes of Dromana, Mt Martha or cosmopolitan Brighton to the roaring southern ocean, the hinterland of the Peninsula is home to many hidden feasts for the eyes as well as gourmet delights.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Arthurs Seat Eagle, 795 Arthurs Seat Rd Summit Station, Arthurs Seat, Victoria 3936 Australia
We take in the spectacular views of the Peninsula from the lookout at Arthurs Seat. Brilliant photo opportunity of Port Phillip Bay.
Named after the first British explorers who entered Port Phillip Bay in 1802 and subsequently called the hill Arthurs Seat due to its resemblance to Arthurs Seat hill in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Mornington Peninsula National Park, Flinders VIC 3929, Australia
Enjoy a day filled with some of the best things in life!
Wine production in the Mornington Peninsula region dates back to 1886 and is uniqely recognised for producing high quality cool climate varieties, similar to those of the great wine producing regions of France.
Stop At: T'Gallant, 1385 Mornington-Flinders Rd Main Ridge, Main Ridge, Victoria 3928 Australia
Our first tasting for the day is at the wonderful T'Gallant winery, where you will get the opportunity to try a variety of styles.
It began in 1990 with the planting of Pinot Grigio vines at two vineyards on the Mornington Peninsula. To their surprise, the wines made from the different vineyards showed two distinctive expressions of the same grape variety. One had a crisp Pinot Grigio style typical of northern Italy, while the other showed richer, more luscious characters typical of Pinot Gris in northern France
This discovery inspired them to venture to Friuli in Italy and Alsace in France to learn more about the remarkable Pinot Gris grape variety and to witness its true versatility of styles.
Today Pinot Gris/Grigio is one of Australia's most popular varietals and T'Gallant has continued a tradition of producing benchmark examples alongside other fresh, food-friendly wines with personality ever since.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, 244 Shands Rd, Main Ridge, Victoria 3928 Australia
At this stop, we get to sample the cider, sweet liquerur adn freshly grown strawberries. If time permits guests can pick-your-own strawberries (at own expense) however this is a seasonal activity.
Today, Sunny Ridge grows berries – strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries - at our farms on the Mornington Peninsula and Queensland, and our consumers enjoy the highest quality strawberries all year round.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Red Hill Estate, 53 Red Hill-Shoreham Rd, Red Hill, Victoria 3937 Australia
- All wine, cider and liqueur tastings
- Local fruit & produce tasting (chocolate, strawberries)
- Goat's cheese sharing platters
- Informative cellar door presentations
- Resident Trailblazer to guide you
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Select inner city pickup and drop off
- Entry/Admission - T'Gallant
- Entry/Admission - Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm
- Additional drinks unless specified
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
2: Arthurs Seat Lookout, 791 Arthurs Seat Rd, Arthurs Seat VIC 3936, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years, photo ID required.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- For your safety, we have implemented comprehensive hygiene measures and increased regular sanitation. Guests will be asked to check-in by scanning the QR code during the on-boarding stage for contact tracing purposes.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us