Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs Day Trip from Melbourne
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peninsula Hot Springs, 140 Springs Lane, Fingal, Victoria 3939 Australia
Spend time discovering why Peninsula Hot Springs is the world's best luxury spa experience. Healing hot water tumbles through hillside bathing pools to a lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Red Hill, Red Hill, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
Delicious lunch and wine tasting at Green Olive Winery whilst the inspirational views over the vineyard nurtures both your heart and soul.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arthurs Seat Eagle, 795 Arthurs Seat Rd Summit Station, Arthurs Seat, Victoria 3936 Australia
Take in the amazing panoramic views of the Peninsula and Port Phillip Bay with a ride on Arthurs Seat Eagle Gondola
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery, 45 Cook St, Flinders, Victoria 3929 Australia
Indulge in a hand-crafted chocolate tasting at the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie or during November-March, choose to instead pick your very own strawberries at Sunny Ride Strawberry Farm!* additional expense
Duration: 1 hour
- Wine tasting
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup from selected hotels
- Entry to Peninsula Hot Springs & Gondola Ride
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Peninsula Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Arthurs Seat Eagle
- Entry/Admission - Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
- Strawberry-picking fees (approximately AUD $4-8)
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup will be between 7am-8am depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 5:30pm-6:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring your swimsuit and towel for the hot springs
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We have been closely monitoring recommendations from the Australian Government & World Health Organisation (WHO) & based on their advice we have enhanced our cleaning procedures and implemented precautionary measures to ensure the highest levels of safety.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What an incredible way to end our trip to Australia. Matt connected with every passenger and made sure we all had an incredible time.
The hot springs was amazing. The winery’s were beautiful. Lots of other stops that we special extras.
Totally recommend this tour.
it was very relaxing with a beautiful setting we loved this activity we will do it again a big thank you to the guide who is at the top
The Hot Springs was more than I expected with it’s Turkish Steam Bath, sauna and ice cave as well as the hot springs pools. The Green Olive was a wonderful setting for an outdoor lunch and T’Gallant winery provided lots of great wines to taste! The Eagle cable ride above the peninsula provided a spectacular view and the beach boxes was a nice ending touch.
In order to indulge in all the hot springs. I recommend a microfiber towel and robe. The robe they supply is horrible when it gets wet. Be careful of the kids using your stuff because they want to stay dry. Other than that the layout of the hot springs is relaxing with the birds and ducks. Soothing to the muscles. Highly recommend!!
Great guides and very relaxing hot springs!
This was touristy but I loved it. They had quite a variety of hot springs and the wine tour was good.
The Hot Springs were amazing, a nice way to relax and enjoy the Victorian countryside
This tour was amazing!
the tour was great
This tour is so much more than I expected! I had read reviews prior and they were all good but there are no words to describe how amazing this tour was! An awesome day, well worth the money! Even on a cold rainy day like we had!
Intense but fun. More time to be spent in the maze will be perfect.
It was fantastic, Phil our guide was very friendly. Couldv'e stayed longer at the springs and less time at the winery, but that is only our taste. The gardens are magical and the strawberry picking was yum. Very enjoyable and a worth the money tour. I would do this again.
Awesome tour, massive day!
Great lunch, awesome amount of time spent at each place.
I spoilt the misses with a surprise trip and she loved it! The hot springs were amazing. The lunch stop was decent and strawberry picking was very tasty fresh and sweet, before heading off to the enchanted adventure garden. At this point it was getting a bit late and the attraction was closing in an hour and a half. The big zip line was booked out however our tour guide made great efforts to try get us a spot on the zip line. he eventually did which was awesome to see, our tour going the extra mile to make us happy. Big thank you to him and Bunyip tours. A
The hot springs were great
Phil was great
Good tour guide. Even though there was a delay in lunch, but tour guide still manage to bring us to all the destinations.
This tour was amazing!! We loved every minute of it. Our tour guide Kurt was awesome too!
Awesome . The mornington peninsula is an experience of a lifetime . Its a must do . The Bunyip people organized it very well and it was very enjoyable and peaceful . The views from the top most hot springs were breathtaking.
This tour was amazing!
Thoroughly enjoyed the trip. Great tour guide. Worth every cent.
We had a luxurious relaxing time at the hot springs, had fun racing around finding the gnomes in the beautiful maze gardens and enjoyed and bought delicious chocolates at the little chocolate factory. Lovely tapas lunch at the winery too. Would recommend to anyone :)
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us