Morning Half Day Tour
Morning Half Day Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Daintree, Daintree, Daintree Region, Queensland
First we head north along the Captain Cook Highway explaining all about the history and different sights before jumping aboard an one hour river cruise along the beautiful Daintree River. Looking out for crocodiles, snakes, birds and anything else that we can find.
Next, is morning tea in a local cafe before heading out to "Riverhome", and an adventure in our soft top 4wd to Cassowary Falls.
Here is a safe swimming area, where we can jump in and enjoy one of life's true pleasures. Swimming under a waterfall in the middle of the rainforest.
Afterwards, we feed some fish and turtles, before heading back home.
Duration: 3 hours
- Coffee and/or Tea - Scrumptious scones, jam and cream, along with any beveridge (non alcoholic) of your choice.
- Noodles and rescue tube available to help float around in the swimming area.
Please note, we do not pick up from Cairns, only Port Douglas and surrounds. However, you are most welcolme to drive up to Port Douglas and meet us there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Enjoyed our trip with Mick who kept us amused along with his knowledge of the area. He gave us a thrilling 4WD experience that was enjoyable.
We had a marvellous time cruising down the Daintree river and even got to see a crocodile open and close it's mighty jaws! The area is so full of bird and animal life and the lush greenness of the countryside is stunning. Highly recommend this activity.
Chris our driver was amazing, very funny and made everyone relaxed, but the whole experience was awesome
The tour was informative, funny tour guides, lovely morning tea. The most beautiful views and the best part was swimming with the turtles and fish near the water fall.
This was a great half day trip. The river cruise was a good way to see the Daintree and luckily enough got to see a crocodile too! The 4wd to the waterfall was fun, and the swim in the waterfall was refreshing.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us