Moorilla Estate's Posh-As Day at Mona
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of Old and New Art (Mona), 655 Main Rd Moorilla Estate, Berriedale, Glenorchy, Tasmania 7011 Australia
Mona, the Museum of Old and New Art, is Australia's largest privately-owned gallery and museum. Showcasing the diverse collection of its owner, Tasmanian gambler and maths nerd David Walsh, Mona exhibits everything from ancient Egyptian funerary objects and modernist masterpieces to a word waterfall and a machine that mimics the human digestive system.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Moorilla Estate Winery, 655 Main Rd, Berriedale, Glenorchy, Tasmania 7011 Australia
Cool climate wines at Tasmania’s second-oldest vineyard and state-of-the-art winery.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Exclusive vineyard tour
- Museum Entry
- Return ferry travel
- Tutored wine tasting
- Lunch - Two course lunch with matched wine
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Old and New Art (Mona)
- Entry/Admission - Moorilla Estate Winery
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You will be visiting an operational winery. Closed-toe, flat footwear is advised
- The site is accessible. Please consult with staff to seek alternatives to stair access.
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair access is required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us