Moorilla Estate's Posh-As Day at Mona
Once you land at Mona you begin your self-guided exploration of the subterranean galleries, check mona.net.au for information about current exhibitions.
At 11.30am, Moorilla’s Wine Ambassador will take you through an intimate vineyard tour where you’ll taste wines and delve into the backstory of Moorilla. The tour includes an exclusive tasting of the best wines from Moorilla -decanted into fancy glassware, ooh la la. Includes a complimentary bottle of Muse wine for you to take home.
At around 2pm, indulge in a delicious lunch of seasonal local produce, with matched wines from Moorilla. The rest of the afternoon is yours to see the rest of the museum before heading back to Hobart on the ferry at 5pm.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of Old and New Art (Mona), 655 Main Rd Moorilla Estate, Berriedale, Glenorchy, Tasmania 7011 Australia
Mona, the Museum of Old and New Art, is Australia's largest privately-owned gallery and museum. Showcasing the diverse collection of its owner, Tasmanian gambler and maths nerd David Walsh, Mona exhibits everything from ancient Egyptian funerary objects and modernist masterpieces to a word waterfall and a machine that mimics the human digestive system.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Moorilla Estate Winery, 655 Main Rd, Berriedale, Glenorchy, Tasmania 7011 Australia
Cool climate wines at Tasmania’s second-oldest vineyard and state-of-the-art winery.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Exclusive vineyard tour
- Museum Entry
- Return ferry travel
- Tutored wine tasting
- Lunch - Two course lunch with matched wine
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Old and New Art (Mona)
- Entry/Admission - Moorilla Estate Winery
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You will be visiting an operational winery. Closed-toe, flat footwear is advised
- The site is accessible. Please consult with staff to seek alternatives to stair access.
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair access is required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us