Monkey Mia Dolphins & Shark Bay Air Tour From Perth
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kookaburra Air, 4 Baron Way Perth, Western Australia, Jandakot, Cockburn, Western Australia 6164 Australia
Meet at Kookaburra Air and fly up 800km of stunning coastline to Monkey Mia.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Monkey Mia Reserve, 1 Monkey Mia Rd Shark Bay area, Gascoyne Region, Monkey Mia, Western Australia 6537 Australia
See the famous Monkey Mia Dolphins, enjoy lunch overlooking the beach, go for a swim and relax at the resort. One the flight back to Perth, you'll fly over Shark Bay in search of marine life that populate the area!
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Denham-Hamelin Road Shark Bay area, Gascoyne Region, Denham, Western Australia 6537 Australia
Fly over Shark Bay in search of marine life, including Sharks, Dolphins, Dugongs and Rays!
- All activities
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Monkey Mia Reserve
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us