Melbourne Sunset Kayaking Experience with Dinner
Experience stunning views of Melbourne's skyline on this 2.5-hour kayak paddle along the Yarra River at sunset, led by an experienced, friendly guide. Explore Victoria Harbour and enjoy unique on the water dining (fish n chips), then paddle right into the heart of Melbourne along Southbank just in time for the dramatic fire-ball display at Crown Casino. As the city lights come on soak up the atmosphere of downtown Melbourne before finishing the tour next to Princes Bridge in the center of the city.
Your Melbourne kayak tour will start in Victoria Harbour in the Docklands. A safety briefing will introduce you to a few paddle techniques, and then you will take to the water and explore the Docklands. Next up it’s time for a bite to eat, and you don’t even have to get out of your kayak to find food. The food will be bought to you! You’ll enjoy a fish and chip dinner right from the comfort of your kayak.
After dinner, your tour will continue past popular Melbourne landmarks from your kayak, creating a magical evening you won’t be forgetting in a hurry. Your Melbourne kayak tour will end at the boat landing area in Southgate, right in the heart of Melbourne and directly across from Federation Square. No kayaking experience necessary for this tour; the experienced guides will be on hand to help at all times. You'll be using stable Sea Bear sea kayaks.
• Crown Casino, Crown Entertainment Complex 8 Whiteman St Southbank, Melbourne, Victoria 3006 Australia
• Yarra River, Southbank Promenade, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
• Kayak Melbourne, 912 Collins St Victoria Harbour Prom, Docklands, Melbourne, Victoria 3008 Australia
• Princes Bridge, Swanston Street St Kilda Street, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
- Use of equipment (All paddling accessories, waterproof bags)
- Fish n Chips
- Bottle of water
- Experienced guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: A sun hat, sunscreen, sunglasses. You can wear your normal clothes but you may want to bring a change if you are going out afterwards.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us