Melbourne Chocolate and Other Desserts Walking Tour
Chocoholics on our Chocolate & Desserts walking tour are treated to specially crafted exclusive experiences with our partner venues and we guarantee you will finish the tour with incredible knowledge and appreciation for the passion and craftmanship that leads to the exquisite flavours you will enjoy on the tour.
Join your local tour guide for a delightful stroll through Melbourne’s famous arcades and secret laneways as you discover the beautiful chocolatiers and pâtissiers tucked away down the back streets of Melbourne sampling chocolates and sweet treats along the way!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chocoholic Tours, Block Arcade 182 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
This walking tour is our premium experience for food lovers & sweet tooths alike. A delicious opportunity to uncover some of the finest couverture chocolate in Melbourne, meet some of the chocolate makers & enjoy incredible patisserie.
Guests are treated to specially crafted exclusive experiences & we guarantee you will finish the tour with incredible knowledge & appreciation for the passion & craftmanship that leads to the exquisite flavours you will enjoy on the tour.
Join your local guide for a delightful stroll through our famous arcades & secret laneways as you discover the beautiful chocolatiers and pâtissiers tucked away down the back streets of Melbourne.
Over the course of approx 3 hours we will stroll about 2km (1.2 miles) & visit five of the most secret chocolatiers & dessert bars. All our partners are Australian, many are unique to Melbourne, all with their unique experiences. While the partners we visit may vary we guarantee amazing food & incredible experiences every tour
Duration: 3 hours
- Professional, local guide
- Minimum 7 chocolate tastings
- Chocoholic survival kit (tasting bag, bottle of water, "I'm a Chocoholic" badge)
- Hot chocolate
- Cheese & chocolate matching experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minimum numbers apply; there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Great tour and Tina the guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. We learnt lots of new information
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us