Melbourne Balloon Flights, The Peaceful Adventure
Ballooning over Melbourne, a once in a lifetime experience.
Amazing views of Melbourne at Sunrise. Depending on the wind direction on the day, many of our flights take us right over the city centre or very close to it. Spectacular sights of the CBD in the early morning makes this an experience you will never forget. Come and fly with us over the largest city in the World where regular balloon flights take place and experience this unique and peaceful adventure in the oldest form of aviation. Join loved ones, give the gift of a balloon flight or just treat yourself and tick this off your bucket list...
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Brunton Ave Yarra Park, Jolimont, Melbourne, Victoria 8002 Australia
Normally good views of the MCG
Pass By: Melbourne Museum, 11 Nicholson Pl Carlton, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Good views of Museum and city in general on most flights
Pass By: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
You will experience the city as it wakes, basked in the early morning light. Float gently in this unique mode of transport in a peaceful adventure you will never forget.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Ballooning is weather dependant so we cannot guarantee good visibility on every flight
Traveler pickup is offered
We do complimentary one-way pick-ups from central CBD hotels but this MUST be arranged with us on time. Please call 1800 BALLOON (22-55-66) at least 24 hours before your flight to arrange your transfer. If in doubt, simply meet us at the Sofitel Hotel on 25 Collins Street, close to the city centre.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- 24 hours required between scuba diving and ballooning
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You will be contacted before your flight so we are sure no participant shows symptoms pertinent to Covid-19
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
If you are still not sure if you should go for it, think no longer. You won't regret it. The moment you lift up from the ground to witness the first beams of the waking up sun is magical. It's so quite and peaceful up in the sky. Words cannot describe it. There are certain things you shouldn't regret spending your money on. This is one of such things. Nick and the team is great. You can't ask for a better service. It's all very professional, safe and amazing. Just go for it and you won't be disappointed.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us