Mclaren Vale Luxury Full Day Small Group Wine Tour
We operate luxury Mercedes Benz vehicles.
We are locally connected and fully accredited McLaren Vale owners. We are the only McLaren Vale based wine tour.
The tour is personalised to suit your tastes and as such the wineries we visit are not decided until we meet our guests.
We visit iconic and boutique family owned cellar doors and wineries, some off the beaten track.
We can cater for all dietary requirements
Our tour agenda is not set and we are flexible to include beer, chocolate, cheese, gin and olives into the offering. You just need to ask.
There are no time limits at wineries - it’s all about you! Usually around five cellar doors/wineries are visited in a day.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: McLaren Vale Wine and Food District, McLaren Vale, South Australia 5171 Australia
Award winning luxury small group tour with a maximum of 8
Mercedes Benz vehicles
Visits to iconic and boutique cellar doors and wineries
Meet the winemaker and see the winery
Tour is tailored to suit your tastes
Owned and operated by McLaren Vale locals
Duration: 8 hours
- Lunch - Delicious and substantial regional platters at a McLaren Vale winery or cellar door are included. All dietary tastes can be catered for.
- Chilled bottled water supplied
- Full day tour with 915-930 am pick up (McLaren Vale 10am)
- Shared use of our luxury air conditioned Mercedes Benz vehicles
- Fully accredited tour operators who live in McLaren Vale with local knowledge
- Tastings with a winemaker (subject to availability)
- Return transfers from Adelaide CBD, Glenelg and suburbs on the way to McLaren Vale
- We collect from all CBD hotels and from private addresses
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- PLEASE ADVISE COLLECTION ADDRESS WHEN BOOKING
- Entry/Admission - McLaren Vale Wine and Food District
- Entry fee to The Cube - $15 (optional to go there)
- Cellar door tasting fees are not included but most are redeemable upon purchase of wine.
Collection from ALL hotels in Adelaide CBD, Glenelg and southern suburbs near to McLaren Vale, including Air BnB and Private addresses. Please check if your accommodation is not in these areas. Please advise your collection address on booking.
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not suitable for people under the age of 18
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
The host Nick and crew at Confessions were very friendly making for a fun and memorable day getting into wine ferments from grape to ready for casking. Wide range of wines tasted. Huge day and looked after extremely well - thanks Nick and Confessions
Highly recommend this company - visited great wineries, had a nice lunch and had a lovely day overall
Had a great time and come home with many great wines, very knowledgable freindly guide with great contacts. Lunch was awesome.
what a great day! Excellent in all areas … Greg was a great host, lunch was fabulous and the wineries chosen were terrific … we went with a list and visited three on there and we were very happy to be introduced to two new wineries we hadn't tried at all. highly recommended!
Tour guide excellent both by being friendly and helpful. He set a nice tone with everyone. He has a positive relationship with the places visited which the tour benefits from. Extra 10 for the Cube well worth it. Lunch was good for me.
I have used Wine Divas before and would definitelty come back and whole-heartedly recommend using them to anyone else.
Nick, our driver for the day was prompt and very informative about the region and answeing any questions we had. The vehicle only sat 7 people (including one passenger in the front), so we were a very small group and were able to get to know each other well, rather than being on a big, annonymous bus!
I really enjoyed the wineries that we went to, especially Oliver's and Dog Ridge.
Lunch was also included at one of the wineries. A ploughman's platter had been pre-selected for us, which was nice, but I felt a little insubstantial, given we were drinking all day. Something carby (chips or pasta), would have been a better idea. But this was only a minor issue on an otherwise wonderful day in McLaren Vale, so thank you again Nick :)
Our Customers Love Us