Mary Valley Rattler: Rattler Footplate Friends Experience
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mary Valley Rattler, 10 Tozer Street Old Railway Station, Gympie, Queensland 4570 Australia
Rusty Rails Cafe & Heritage Museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Mary Valley, Mary Valley, Queensland
Discover the romance of the railway through the scenic Mary Valley. The journey crosses the Mary River as you travel around an abundance of curves, over bridges and numerous gentle hills.
The line wanders away from the river and into the valleys of some of its main tributaries including the Yabba, Kandanga and Amamoor Creeks.
- Vest, Cap and Pin
- Go Pro Footage
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us