Learn to Surf 2-Day Surf Camp Adventure to Seal Rocks
Learn to surf, make new friends and see an amazing part of Australia, that only locals know about! Seal Rocks is renowned for its great waves and natural beauty. Located only 4 hours North of Sydney on the warm North Coast. Seal Rocks has long been considered one of the last frontiers of the North Coast. The surf camp is nestled between beautiful National Parks where the lakes meet the ocean. With many Kilometers of pristine uncrowded beach accessible by bus and 4WD. Enjoy the range of the facilities at the surf camp and the best waves.
- 2 progressive surfing lessons per day
- Use of surfing equipment
- 2 nights shared cabin accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinne
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Accommodation is in comfortable cabins or teepee-style tent and based on multi share. Hot showers and amenities are available
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
My son went on this trip and it was the highlight of his trip to Australia. Relaxed and friendly. Deano made it an unforgettable experience and was an excellent teacher.
Good trip I had. All the instructors in my tour were great and helpful.
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us