Learn To Scuba Dive: 4 Day Great Barrier Reef PADI Open Water Course Day Trips - Adults (age 12-64)
Learn To Scuba Dive: 4 Day Great Barrier Reef PADI Open Water Course Day Trips
Minimum age is 10 years old. (Ratios apply)
Learn to Dive in just two classroom and pool training days, and two separate day trips aboard SeaQuest! Come and join us for the adventure of a lifetime learning to dive on the magnificent Outer Barrier Reef with Cairns most established and renowned dive operator. On completion of your four certification dives you will get the opportunity to do one 'fun dive' (time permitting).
Our classes start every day of the week, except on Wednesdays.
If you are enrolling in an entry-level recreational diving certificate you must, prior to commencing the training, complete and submit a self assessed medical declaration form:
Medical Declaration for Entry-Level Certificate Divers
If it has been identified on the stated document that you:
(a) have or have had any of the medical conditions mentioned in the medical declaration; or
(b) are over 45 years old; or
(c) have a body mass index over 30 AND a waist circumference greater than 102 cm for males and 88 cm for females;
then the person must provide an English language dive medical certificate from a doctor, certifying that the person is medically fit to dive.
• Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- All PADI Materials
- Air fills
- Lunch onboard boat while at sea
- PADI Open Water Certification (if completed)
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer complimentary pick-up and drop-offs to our students from and to any Cairns City Hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All participants are required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving, a link to the form will be provided upon ticket confirmation; some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving; please consult your doctor.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us