Lamington Day Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lamington National Park, Lamington National Park, Scenic Rim, Brisbane Region, Queensland
The adventure begins with a scenic drive from the coast up to the Lamington Plateau, with ample opportunity for keen eyed explorers to absorb the spectacular valley views and spot native wildlife during the climb. Following a quick safety briefing at the trailhead the adventure continues on foot, experiencing a section of Antarctic Beech forest and witnessing some of the oldest Brush Box trees in the National Park. After stopping for morning tea at the appropriately named Picnic Rock, the hike continues on to one of the world’s most breathtaking waterfalls. A final scramble over some challenging boulders reveals the kind of view people travel across the globe to experience - Elabana Falls. Take as long as you need to indulge your senses in this beautiful spot before returning via the world renowned Tree Top Walk and experiencing life in the canopy of one of the world's oldest rainforests.
Duration: 6 hours
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
2: Helensvale station, Helensvale QLD 4212, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please wear closed-toe shoes, suitable for walking
- Please bring a jacket, sunscreen and insect repellent
- A moderate to high level of fitness is required
- Restrooms are available at the trailhead
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Elabana Falls has a number of boulders to climb/scramble over for the best viewpoint
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Operating with a Government Mandated COVID-Safe plan and a ATIC Approved COVID Clean program we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety and comfort of our valued guests
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
This was a great experience. Our guide was very knowledgeable about the local plants and animals, and she had great enthusiasm for sharing her knowledge with us. Lamington Park is beautiful and not too far from Broadbeach where we were staying. Hike was long enough for a good workout but not so long as to be exhausting. Highly recommend this to anyone who wants to see the rainforest.
I had a extremely great time during this trip. The scene and wildlife are fantastic. I strongly recommend people can visit there to relax and get closer to nature. The tour guide also is lovely and professional, and I learn a lot in this trip.
My favorite part of this tour was Kaylene, she has had such anot amazing life and I loved hearing her stories! The hike isn't hard, just a slight uphill on the way back. It's very pretty, especially the waterfall, and I absolutely loved seeing the wildlife! So glad I went on this tour!
I had the most magical time walking through Lamington NP for my final day in Gold Coast. I loved the waterfalls and had a great guide in Kaylene. I could not have asked for a better excursion and I will recommend her company to any of my friends who plan to visit the area.
the guide is helpful and friendly. I enjoy the hiking very much.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us