Lake Argyle Sunset Magic Cruise Departing Kununurra
On our popular Sunset Magic Cruise, we’ll explore the rugged northern end of Lake Argyle while navigating through some of the lake’s 90 islands and inlets. Our Skipper will entertain and inform with commentary on the natural history and development of Lake Argyle, The Ord River Irrigation System and the Aquaculture Industry. You’ll encounter Rock Wallabies, Crocodiles, Wallaroos (Euros) and the diverse array of birdlife that call Lake Argyle home. You’ll be delighted and awed by the Archer Fish that shoot water up at your hand with amazing precision and watch a Catfish feeding frenzy. As the sun sinks behind the Carr Boyd Ranges, you’ll enjoy a complimentary drink and light snack to make the most of this magic time of day. With rugged red cliffs reflecting into the blue water, Lake Argyle is the ultimate place to catch the last golden rays of the Kimberley sun.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Durack Homestead Museum, Lake Argyle Road, Kununurra, Western Australia 6743 Australia
On route to Lake Argyle you visit the Durack Homestead Museum for a wonder around and a peek at our local pioneering family.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lake Argyle, Western Australia 6743 Australia
Beautiful Sunset Cruise on Lake Argyle with your experienced guide. See our resident wildlife, hear about our history and how Lake Argyle was formed and if you wish, a lovely swim in the beautiful waters watching the sun go down behind the Carr Boyd Ranges with a cold drink in hand.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry into the Durack Homestead Museum (April-October)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Soft Drink/Juice
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Restroom on board cruising vessel
- Pool Noodles for Swimming during Sunset
- Entry/Admission - Historic Durack Homestead Museum
- Entry/Admission - Lake Argyle
Pick up is also available from the Kununurra Visitor Centre.
Please be ready at the reception/front of your pick up address 5 minutes prior to departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us