Kings Canyon Day Trip from Ayers Rock (Uluru)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kings Creek Station, Stuart Highway NT, Kings Canyon, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
Enjoy breakfast at this working cattle station!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kings Canyon, Watarrka National Park Via Luritja Road Or Larapinta Drive, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
Take part in a 6 km hike around Kings Canyon Rim Walk or enjoy a more leisurely 45 minute walk through the Kings Canyon Creek Bed
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Kings Canyon Resort, Luritja Rd, Petermann NT 0872, Australia
Enjoy free time for lunch (own expense) and a swim!
Duration: 1 hour
- Professional Local Guide
- Pickup and drop off from all hotels within Ayers Rock Resort
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB, air conditioning & W/C
- Breakfast at an Kings Creek Station- a working cattle and camel station!
- Learn all about the outback and spectacular Kings Canyon with your expert local guide
- 6 km hike around the Kings Canyon Rim Walk- 3hrs
- Option of shorter Kings Canyon Creek Bed Walk- 1 hr return
- Entry/Admission - Kings Creek Station
- Entry/Admission - Kings Canyon
- Lunch and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Kings Canyon Resort
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to steep and uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Please wear comfortable clothing and sturdy walking shoes
- A minimum of 3 litres of water is required for those participating in the 6km Rim Walk. The supplier will provide water, you just need to bring your own water bottles!
- Infants must sit on laps
- While this tour isn't suitable for guests travelling in a wheelchair due to the nature of the walks involved, guests in a wheelchair are welcome on our tours provided they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, comfortable protective clothing, warm layers in cooler months
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 58 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us