Kata Tjuta Sunset Half Day Trip
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluru Rd, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
Leave Ayers Rock Resort and travel out to the 36 steep-sided domes of Kata Tjuta – the hidden gem of Central Australia inside Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kata Tjuta - The Olgas, Kata Tjuta Rd, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
Along the way on this scenic outback drive your Driver Guide will provide an overview of the area's history, and flora and fauna
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kata Tjuta Sunset View Area, Petermann NT 0872, Australia
Enjoy sparkling wine and nibbles as you view the magnificent sunset at Kata Tjuta.
Duration: 1 hour
- Glass of wine and gourmet canapes at sunset
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Kata Tjuta - The Olgas
- Entry/Admission - Kata Tjuta Sunset View Area
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee (AU$25 per adult, AU$12.50 per child)
- Entry/Admission - Uluru
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Departs - Daily 90 minutes prior to sunset from Ayers Rock Resort
Returns - 60 minutes approximately after sunset
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee of $25 AUD per adult and $12.50 AUD per child will be payable upon your tour check in. This entry fee lasts for 3 consecutive days, so you can reuse as often as you wish. The ticket can also be pre-purchased upon your arrival into Yulara
- Operates in all weather conditions, and the Australian desert can be quite cool in the early evening. Please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- What to bring: Water bottle and camera.
- It can get cold quickly after sunset in winter so we recommend packing a jacket. In summer you may like to wear a fly net as you won’t be the only ones vying for those magnificent views
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us