Kangaroo Island in a Day Tour from Adelaide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Penneshaw, Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island, South Australia
This morning enjoy your scenic coach transfer to Cape Jervis to meet the ferry for your 45 minute trip to Kangaroo Island. On arrival into Penneshaw, meet your coach and driver to begin your tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Seal Bay Conservation Park, Seal Bay Road, Seal Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
At Seal Bay, you will be taken down onto the beach by a Parks Interpretive Officer to see the Australian sea lions close-up - swimming in the surf or basking in the sand.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Cape du Couedic Lighthouse, Lighthouse Heritage Walk, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
See the historic Cape de Couedic Lighthouse.
Stop At: Admirals Arch, Cape du Couedic Road Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island, South Australia SA 5222 Australia
Take the boardwalk around the cliff face to discover Admirals Arch, a natural rock arch sculpted by weathering and erosion from the sea. A nursery and safe haven for Long-nosed fur seals, you can watch the playful colony get about their daily business.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Remarkable Rocks, South Coast Road Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5222 Australia
See the rugged coastline and explore the iconic Remarkable Rocks, taking in the great photographic opportunities.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park, 4068 Playford Hwy, Seddon, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Feed some kangaroos and get up close to the Kangaroo Island Koalas while listening to the Keeper talk about the cuddly mammals. There is also a photo opportunity to hold a koala (additional cost).
Duration: 1 hour
- Lunch - 2-course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro
- Travel by air-conditioned coach with expert commentary by local driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Seal Bay Guided Beach Walk
- Flinders Chase National Park including the iconic Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch
- Visit Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Admirals Arch
- Entry/Admission - Remarkable Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please bring light jacket and sun protection
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have always had stringent and rigorous hygiene standards, cleaning procedures and health and safety practices. During this time, we have stepped up our practices and procedures even further in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
it was a long day driving around the bus but a good way to see kangaroo island if you only have a few days.
I would recommend 2 days though coz we’re super tired after but overall a great tour
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us