Jervis Bay Whale Watching Tour
Jervis Bay Whale Watching Tour
Witness the majestic beauty of our migrating humpback whales on this 2-hour whale watching cruise from the town of Huskisson on Jervis Bay. You’ll cruise through the sparkling waters and past the white sandy beaches of the Jervis Bay Marin Park in search of these gentle giants of the sea. From May to November whales in increasing numbers can be found along the NSW coast on their annual migration, and during the months of October and November mothers and calves even enter Jervis Bay for a number of days to rest and bond with their young before continuing on the massive journey back to Antarctica.
This tour gives you the rare opportunity to witness the majestic beauty of our migrating Humpback Whales. Imagine setting off on the immaculate Jervis Bay, on a sunny winter’s day, and having these awe inspiring Humpback Whales greet us on their journey.
On the Northern migration we sight whales within a mile or so off the dramatic sea cliffs on Jervis Bay’s peninsula. During the Southern migration, we begin to get mothers and their new born calves coming to rest in Jervis Bay. A truly life changing experience set against rugged cliffs and ancient sea caves
• Jervis Bay Wild Cruises, 58 Owen St, Huskisson, Shoalhaven, New South Wales 2540 Australia
• Jervis Bay, Jervis Bay, Shoalhaven, New South Wales
- 2-hour cruise
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear/bring something warm as it can be cool on the water
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Vessel is regularly cleaned and surfaces disinfected that people touch. We recommend that you don't shake hands to greet others Recommend that you download the COVIDSafe app for contact tracing. Should the COVIDSafe app not downloaded, boat crew will obtain details for contact tracing.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
It was a rainy day but there are whales and dolphins hanging around us. Not playful as they used to as the other patrons said but otherwise very good service for Jervis Bay Wild. Thanks heaps
It was a excellent cruise
was great . It was great to see the whales and I would do it again
The boat left on time. The crew was pleasant and knowledgeable. Excellent customer service all around!
Captain great went to great lengths for all on board to enjoy their time, great commentary.
Will definitely be back with the hope of seeing whales next time.
Although we did not get to see any whales we did see seals and dolphins. Some beautiful coves and amazing rock caves. The whole tour from start to finish was very professionally run. Totally recommend and when we are back in Australia will do another tour . Only reason did not give a five as would have been nice to be able to buy a bottle of water on board
Sadly we didn't see any whales but the staff and crew were very friendly and helpful. It was obvious to me that they were trying very hard to find those pesky whales! . I would recommend this cruise we had a lovely time.
Went out didn’t see a thing and no thought about at least a 50% refund then as soon as we got back they went out again to rip off another boat load of customers, just ruthless won’t be recommending
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us