Hot Air Balloon Tasmania
As you gently lift into the skies with Sunrise, breathe in the fresh clean air and enjoy the stunning views of lush Tasmanian farmland and rugged mountain ranges.
Drifting along with the winds you will lose track of time enjoying the peaceful tranquillity of balloon flight. We are sure it will be the highlight of your trip.
You're welcome to bring you camera along but FREE souvenir photos taken whilst inflight are included in your purchase. After the flight we return you to our meeting site, The Country Club for a hearty, tasty breakfast.
We offer a free pickup service from central Launceston hotels.
All our balloon tours include: Flight, full buffet breakfast & souvenir photos
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cataract Gorge Reserve, Launceston, Tasmania Australia
On this one-hour hot air balloon flight you will float over the beautiful riverside township of Launceston to the striking rich farming areas of the Meander Valley. With a choice of over 10 launch sites your pilot will ensure the best possible flight for the prevailing wind direction.
As the balloon lifts effortlessly in to the morning sky your view is dominated by the majestic Great Western Tiers a collection of mountain bluffs that form the northern edge of the Central Highlands plateau. These bluffs are contained in the Tasmanian World Heritage site.
After landing in a farmer’s field, relax and enjoy the early morning atmosphere over a delicious breakfast back at the Country Club.
Duration: 4 hours
- Breakfast - All passengers enjoy a full buffet breakfast at the The Country Club Tasmania
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Souvenir Inflight Photos and ground shots are emailed direct.
- Maximum passenger weight is 140 kilograms
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Commercial tour operators are exempt from social distancing in Tasmania. However we maintain excellent cleaning and hygiene practices as part of our Covid-19 Safety Plan. In addition staff and passengers are contacted the evening prior (& on the morning) to check they have no symptoms.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us