Horizontal Falls Half-Day Tour from Broome
Enjoy a cooked breakfast or lunch on board your luxury vessel as you take in the breathtaking scenery. End your trip of a life-time with a scenic flight back to Broome.
Your tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off from your centrally located hotel in Broome.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Horizontal Falls, King Sound Via Derby Talbot Bay, Buccaneer Archipelago, Talbot Bay, Western Australia 6728 Australia
After a courtesy bus pick up from your accommodation to board our 14 seat turbo prop jet seaplane.• Fly directly from Broome to the Horizontal Falls.
Board our 900hp fast boat, the fastest boat in the Kimberley. Experience an exhilarating thrill ride through the falls with our highly experienced skipper.
Now it’s time to sit back and relax as you cruise through the spectacular untouched surrounding bays and creeks
Experience the thrill of swimming in our huge croc/shark free cage and feeding our friendly fish.
Enjoy a cooked breakfast or Barramundi BBQ lunch on board our luxury vessel as you take in the breathtaking scenery.
Have your camera ready as you take off from Talbot Bay, flying low across the Buccaneer Archipelago, Cape Leveque, Lombadina, Beagle Bay, Willie Creek Pearl Farm, Cable Beach and Broome township prior to landing.
Our courtesy bus will return you to your accommodation.
Duration: 4 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip scenic flight on seaplane
- Fast boat ride through the falls
- Relaxing cruise through the surrounding bays and creeks
- BBQ Breakfast or Lunch including tea/coffee
- Opportunity to swim in our croc/shark free cage
- Fish feeding
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Horizontal Falls
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from most hotels and motels in Broome, however we are unable to collect guests from Air BnB's or private residences. We also offer a pick up from Broome Visitor Information Centre
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to safety requirements on the seaplane we have a weight restriction maximum of 265 pounds (120 kilograms) per person
- Your weight in kilograms must be provided at the time of booking
- The boat ride through the Horizontal Falls may not be suitable for women who are more than 26 weeks pregnant. Any women joining our tour whilst in any stage of pregnancy should seek their doctors approval prior to travel.
- Please advise any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- The Horizontal Falls is a natural phenomenon which are influenced by fluctuating tides that vary on a daily basis
- Supplier reserves the right to cancel or change any tour due to unforeseen circumstances
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Great experience amazing tour, wonderful people. Thank you for all the information we were given. Great hosts, lots of care taken
It was all fantastic, the seaplane trip up from Broome and over the falls first before landing was stunning. The fast boat to the falls and multiple passes through the falls was incredible and exilorating. Then the cruise through cyclone creek was beautiful. Oh and the barramundi bbq lunch was delicious. Thanks to everyone for making this such a special tour. We will never forget it.
Beautiful views with well organized team !!!! We enjoyed ourselves very much! The pilots and the staff are all friendly and experience.
It was a great and memorable experience. The seaplane trip and speed boat ride was great. This trip is highly recommended
The flight and view from the air was also a highlight. Very well organised. The falls and speed boat trip was superb. I strongly recommend.
The trip was well organised with everything from Start to end smooth.
The staff were attentive and informative and the Falls were amazing
Very good tour. A very early start, but well worth it. Very well run on the day, the guides were informative from the pilot on the sea plane to the boat trips and on the floating platform. It was seamlessly run. Yes pricy but worth every cent, you will never see any of the sights except on this tour. It is a very remote part of Western Australia, without a sea plane I would think it's impossible to do this in this space of time.
There are a few minor issues, Like all the other tours we did we got a confirmation text of pickup time from the actual tour operator the day before, we never received this, we were quite worried we weren't going to get collected, our calls were unanswered, even on their emergency cell number which told us they would respond in 48hrs, not helpful 12hrs before the start time. We did manage to contact them at 5:00am where they confirmed a pick up time of 5:30 after we woke at 4:00am to make sure we were ready as normally the time they stipulate on the initial booking is from the start of the tour, not the pick-up time from your hotel which was always earlier.
Also, for the morning tour we were supplied breakfast (bacon and eggs) which was very nice however I would have loved some Barramundi which is supplied for the lunch tour (mentioned on advertising). This is the area where they are farmed (Cone bay) and also more importantly wild, would have been nice to taste some and have something unique to the area, The sharks did however get some (uncooked though!)
All in all I would suggest to anyone thinking about it to go for it. Any single part of the tour is well worth the tour, but all the many experiences put together is just the cream on top.
Absolute amazing experience from start to finish. Staff are awesome and friendly, would do it again in a heartbeat
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us