Hervey Bay Whale Watching Cruise
Hervey Bay Whale Watching Cruise
Step onto your specially designed whale-watching catamaran and set sail from Hervey Bay.
Listen to an expert's commentary as you head out to sea and scan the water for whales. See whales in their natural environment from a choice of two vantage points. Watch from inside the boat through the underwater viewing windows, or head to the boat's unique outdoor platform for unforgettable views.
Your air-conditioned catamaran is equipped with hydrophones so you can hear the whales sing, and the multilingual staff can provide whale information in six languages.
Smaller kids keep busy with toys and activities provided on board, and you can take home a free whale-watching DVD.
Enjoy tea and coffee with biscuits and cake on the trip out, and an antipasto platter to share on the return trip home. You can also buy drinks from the licensed bar (own expense).
Whale sightings are guaranteed, so if you don't spot any whales you can enjoy a return Hervery Bay whale-watching cruise on a different day for free!
• Tasman Venture - Day Tours, Buccaneer Drive Great Sandy Straits Marina, Hervey Bay, Queensland 4655 Australia
• Fraser Island, Fraser Island, Fraser Coast, Queensland
• Hervey Bay, Hervey Bay, Fraser Coast, Queensland
• Fraser Island, Hervey Bay, Queensland Australia
- Live commentary on board
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Activities for children (toys, coloring books, DVDs)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum number 10 passengers
- As this is a cruise please dress appropriately for cooler weather
- Additional food and drinks are available on board at additional costs
- Guaranteed whale sightings or enjoy a return cruise on a different day for free
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- To comply with the social distancing rules specific for COVID 19 you will notice that we have implemented maximum passenger numbers for each of the spaces around the vessel. These maximum numbers are identified by posters in each of these areas. Additionally, during the whale watching season, whale watching viewing circle dots will be marked around the deck s. These dots will be spaced a minimum of 1.5m apart. Each dot will allow for up to 2 persons from a family group to stand in that space (for example one adult and one child from the same family may stand on the same dot). Please note that the number of dots does NOT equal the maximum passengers for each area but are there as a guide to help you choose a safe distance between yourself and other passengers. For the safety of all onboard we ask that you adhere to these restriction
- You will be asked to use our hand sanitizer station when boarding the vessel. Additionally, other hand sani tizer stations will be set up at key entry and exit points of the vessel and you will be encouraged to use these throughout the tour.
- We are abiding by the laws in place and will ask questions on arrival which may impact your ability to travel you must not have travelled to australia from overseas within the past 14 days, You must not have travelled to a 'hot-spot' in the last 14 days nor can you have either contracted or been in contact with someone who is Covid-positive
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 58 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us