Hang gliding with HangglideOz
Hang gliding is an experience of a lifetime. Step outside your comfort zone and take that leap of faith. Enjoy spectacular views from Bald Hill, Stanwell Park just 1 hour south of Sydney and Hill 60, Wollongong. Feel the freedom!
Join us for your tandem hang gliding flight from word-famous Bald Hill Lookout, Stanwell Park, just 1 hour south of Sydney.
Your tandem hang gliding flight commences with paperwork, a briefing and equipment fitting. Take off is a few easy steps. Enjoy the exhilaraton of soaring with a magnificent birds-eye view of Grand Pacific Drive and the ocean during your hang gliding tandem. During your introductory flight you'll even have the chance to take the controls and hang glide on your very own! This 30 minute hang gliding experience will show you just how easy it is to hang glide.
With one of the world's most experienced tandem instructors and team of pilots, you will experience the ultimate exhilaration of hang gliding. Chief instructor, Tony Armstrong has 40 years of tandem and competition hang gliding experience; unrivaled anywhere in the world.
We do have a weight limit of 95kg (Stanwell Park) and 85kg (Hill 60).
Hang gliding is weather dependent activity.
• Grand Pacific Drive - Sydney to Wollongong and Beyond, From Royal National Park to Bomaderry, Wollongong, New South Wales 2500 Australia
- We provide our clients with helmet and harness and jackets in the cooler months.
- Free Digital Photos of the Flight
Traveler pickup is offered
We can only pick up our passengers from the railway stations and transfer them to the flying site. There are regular train services from Sydney to Stanwell Park and or Wollongong.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us