World class Whale Watching from Hervey Bay
Enjoy a 4hr, world class whale watch, including morning/afternoon tea from the comfort of our purpose-built whale watching vessel, the Amaroo.
The Amaroo is a fast and stable 20m catamaran featuring modern facilities and carrying up-to 80 passengers. She boasts three spacious viewing decks meaning you are assured of an unobstructed, 360 degree view of all marine life.
Our experienced local Captain will provide informative commentary on the humpback whales, local area, Fraser Coast history and other marine life.
Watch the gentle giants of the sea spy-hop, tail slap and breach. Hold your breath while courting adults ‘boat’ around the vessel playing hide and seek as they are attracted to the Amaroo's bright colours.
Experience an up close and personal mugging as they move in to watch you, watching them. You won’t miss a minute of the action as they lurch from the waves before your eyes. A 40-tonne migrating humpback whale just metres away from you is breathtaking!
Whale watching from Hervey Bay is second to none, it truly is like no other place. Experience whale watching at its best from the whale watching capital of world.
- Departure lounge with café and comfortable seating
- Morning/Afternoon tea served aboard
- Expert commentary on the whales and features of Fraser Island
- Guaranteed sightings (conditions apply)
- Courtesy pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us