Half-Day Sydney Middle Harbour Guided Kayaking Eco Tour
Soak up the serenity while you enjoy a wholesome morning tea served at one of our favourite secluded spots.
The tour starts and finishes at Sydney Harbour Kayaks at the Spit Bridge, Mosman, only 8 km (20 mins) from Sydney's CBD.
The Middle Harbour Eco tour provides you with the amazing opportunity to learn something about the natural and social history of the area from a friendly guide as you paddle through differing environments - from affluent urban to the remote natural bushland of the Garigal National Park.
As civilisation slips away the true beauty of our harbour and it's wildlife will open up before you.
• Garigal National Park, 12 Km North of Sydney CBD, New South Wales 2087 Australia
- Professional and friendly kayaking guide
- Snacks - enjoy a wholesome morning tea served at one of our favourite secluded spots.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- 20 minute instruction on safety and equipment use
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult / The minimum age for a child is 14
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us