Green Island Day Trip from Cairns
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Green Island Cruise - Day Tour (Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruise), Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence St, Green Island, Queensland 4871 Australia
Explore the Great Barrier Reef island either with a glass bottom boat tour or snorkelling equipment.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Green Island, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Walk through the rainforest or enjoy exploring the coral gardens the the beach.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
View some of the amazing marine life at Green Island. View turtles, fish, sharks and stingrays from the glass bottom boat, semi-submersible or by snorkelling.
Duration: 6 hours
- Cruise transfers to and from Green Island by modern air-conditioned catamaran
- Morning tea / coffee (served on 9am full day only)
- Buffet lunch (if option selected)
- Choice of a glass-bottom boat tour or use of snorkeling gear for the day
- Semi-submersible tour (if option is selected)
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Great Barrier Reef
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional activities. (Can be booked locally, subject to availability. Payable locally. Introductory Scuba Dive AU$152, Seawalker Helmut Dive AU$165, Semi-submersible Coral Viewing Tour AU$20)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Flotation vests and lycra suits are available for hire
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessibility is available but limited. Passengers must have some mobility and/or the presence of a carer who can assist them.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Prior to travelling with us, you will be required to provide, your full name, a current phone number and residential address (address of accommodation if travelling) in order to complete your activity. We are following all guidelines set out by the Queensland Government.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Arriving with a high tide after 1 pm was great timing and made snorkelling more amazing. The Semi-sub tour was a truly unforgettable experience for the family. Green is great!
Staff on the Cat Green Boat were most helpful, lunch was great, glass bottom boat was amazing as was the semi submarine well worth every dollar I paid. Highly recommend.
I was amaze at what there was to do on a small Island, when we arrived we thought what is there to do and low and behold plenty. When in cairns it is a must do.
Great day out, staff extremely helpful nothing to much trouble. Family of 5 with small children and teenager all had a wonderful day.
Friendly staff and an enjoyable day only downside was Green Island had most things closed which was no fault of anyone other than covid
We travelled on a day trip to green island with another couple of similar age(mature) participated in several of the on board activities! I myself went on the Snuba dive first time doing anything like that and it is a must do if you ever get the opportunity it is operated by a very professional team of qualified and helpful staff, the only down side it only operates out of cairns Qld with two of the charters. more information can be found on www. SNUBA. com well done Benny and team.
My main complaint is my wife and the other lady travelling have special dietary needs which were stated when booking and seemed to be completely ignored there lunch was choose from the buffet what you can eat, the help came in the form of supplying the ingredients in the dishes and they had to Decipher what they could eat and what would make them unwell. No thought shown if you have special dietary needs so why ask☹️
The day was as enjoyable as it could possibly be under fairly poor weather conditions, with the water being quite murky. But once again we’ll done Benny and team you earn tour EXCELLENT rating for this day out to Green Island on big cat
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us