Join us in exploring some of the delicious eateries of Oakleigh, as we help you uncover the best places to enjoy authentic Greek food. We visit a Greek cake shop and learn about the various types of cakes among the Greek cuisine, sample traditional baked goods made fresh daily on site, taste deli produce and learn about the products that heavily feature in Greek home kitchens, visit a Greek store to learn about religious customs and cultural traditions and lastly enjoy a delicious souvlaki and learn about the different ways it is prepared and served.
Get ready to enjoy Greek hospitality at its absolute best!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oakleigh, Oakleigh, Greater Melbourne, Victoria
On our Greek food walking tour, we will share with you stories of migration and what role food played in the upholding of culture and tradition. Our host is knowledgeable both in food and loves the culture of her home country. She looks forward to sharing her stories with you.
Duration: 1 minute
- Progressive lunch
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us