Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Tour
Are you the kind of person that enjoys losing your breath sometimes? Are you ready for the beauty of this storm carved coastline?
If you said yes, you're ready to join us on this awesome Great Ocean Road Small Groups Tour!
Things you will see and do:
• Travel inland in the morning straight to the Twelve Apostles
• At least 4 attractions at the 12 Apostles Coast: London Bridge, Loch Ard Gorge, The Razorback and the Twelve Apostles
• Coastal towns: Apollo Bay, Lorne and lots of other stops for pictures
• Reverse itinerary to avoid the crowds: we mean it! We get there earlier
• More attractions, more stops, more fun!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Travel inland in the morning and go straight to the 12 Apostles. Get there early, beat the crowds of the afternoon and enjoy these magnificent limestone formations when it’s still quiet and peaceful.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: London Bridge, west of Port Campbell on Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Get to know the story of this dramatic collapse that happened almost 30 years ago.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Be amazed by these two breathtaking attractions on this stop:
- The Loch Ard Gorge - tragic and incredibly beautiful story of one of the most famous shipwrecks in Australia. Walk on the beach and feel dwarfed by the magnificent limestone and sandstone cliffs
- The Razorback - the most impressive formation of this rugged shipwreck coast
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Port Campbell National Park, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Stop for lunch on this charming coastal town. Go for a walk and take pictures from this white sand beach
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Blanket Bay Road, Cape Otway, Great Otway National Park, Victoria 3221 Australia
Drive through the national park and watch these ancient threes passing by
Pass By: Apollo Bay Museum, 6250 Great Ocean Rd, Apollo Bay, Victoria 3233 Australia
Drive through this cool coastal town and hear the stories and curiosities of the place
Stop At: Kennet River Koala Walk, Grey River Road, Kennett River, Victoria 3234 Australia
Try to spot the cute marsupials koalas and also take pictures of the orange-bellied parrots that hang around this place
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lorne Beach, Mountjoy Parade, Lorne, Victoria 3232 Australia
Fantastic way to finish the day watching the surfers in action on this elegant beach town
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Anglesea Golf Club, 1 Golf Links Rd, Anglesea, Victoria 3230 Australia
Before heading back to Melbourne take some pictures of these funny marsupials kangaroos
Duration: 10 minutes
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Disposable Face Masks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Entry/Admission - London Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We are not able to accommodate children under 7 years of age on this tour, as according to VicRoads regulations they must travel on child restraints, which are not available in our minibuses. Passengers who show up with under 7 years old kids will be refused boarding without refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The vehicle used on this tour is a Toyota Hiace Commuter minibus for a maximum of 10 people. If you prefer a more spacious minibus, with hotel pickup/drop off and WiFi on board, please have a look at the PREMIUM version of this tour in our TripAdvisor page.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- **Covid Clean Tour** - a series of practices were put in place to make experience safer: 1. Symptoms free Policy, 2. Sanitisation - regular cleaning on high contact areas, 3. Social Distancing, 4. Protective Equipment: Hand sanitizers and face maks available on the tour
- **Symptoms Free Policy** - In the case you are feeling unwell, with symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or headache, for your and all other passenger’s safety we ask you not to join the tour. We might ask to have your temperature measured before entering the minibus.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We encourage travelers to download the CovidSafe App, which speeds up the current manual process of finding people who have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19. This means you'll be contacted more quickly if you are at risk. Maximum number of people reduced to 10.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers
A fantastic day led by Gui. This action filled tour takes you to all the major sites first so you go straight to the 12 Apostles before the other big tourist buses do and have the place to yourself! We visited the Apostles, Loch ard gorge, Tom and Eva, razorback and London Bridge before lunchtime and while the sun was beautiful and warm and the sky bright blue. If u want to take pix along the surf coast I suggest sitting on the right side of the bus (driver side). We even saw a few koalas at Kennett River!! Make sure you check the weather b4 u book!
I loved the experience, specially with the guide GUI. He was a such friendly , good vibe and nice guy...I hardly recommend this tour.
Our tour guide Jack was good. He covered all the places as it's been promised. We went on a windy day and overall it's a worth trip for $99.
The trip is smooth and the views are magnificent. The route is a bit long for a one day trip but it’s the best way Viator organises to see the 12 apostles in one day I guess.
Gui is a great tour guide.
Excellent group to travel with and the guide was super informative. Could never have completed this in the amount of travel time we had to experience the best of this area south of Melbourne. It was a very long day, but well worth it. Well thought out stops along the way. If you are limited on time in Melbourne this is an excellent way to see the 12 apostles.
Our guide Orlando, was knowledgable, funny and very accommodating and flexible . Great music singalong
Really great tour, nice views and nice people.
Our tour guide Jack was really nice as well and even propose to drop me at my hostel. I totally recommend
The concept of doing this in reverse is great. Leanne was informative, had great suggestions for each stop so each person could opt for their personal experience. As a very tall person, I would like more leg room.
Its amazing trip....with nice group....guide and driver was nice person , Jack he was really helpful and friendly best guide i ever had so far.
This tour was amazing. Seeing the Twelve Apostles, London bridge, Razorback, Loch Ard Gorge etc. was breathtaking. It was like being in a movie set seeing these landmarks and more in real life.
Great trip, our driver and guide became ill and could not continue on the trip but the company quickly arranged for another driver and we were on the way. Then T the end of the trip he took us all to our accommodations. Really cAred about his passengers.
Fun day trip and an easy and efficient way to see the coast line. This was the highlight of our trip to Melbourne.
Jack is an awesome guide, makes sure you have a great time. Amazing and beautiful sights peppered with Jacks commentary and humor. Beautiful day and super value, got to 12 apostles early before crowds, choose this tour, you won’t regret.
It was drizzling and foggy day to see this beautiful sightseeing but the driver was kind enough to see us when the weather was a bit better. The money I paid definitely recommend it!!! I forgot driver name(George??) He dropped everyone's hotels after sightseeing which is not included. Thank you for your kindness.
Wow what an amazing day from start to finish. Our driver and tour guide for the day was a guy called Gui. He was so informative all through the day, and my husband Ian and i sat up front with him, and on our long journey around the great ocean road, he played some great music also. He brought us all around to see the 12 apostles, port Campbell, loch ard gorge, london bridge, and razorback and explained the history behind them all. We even stopped off and seen koalas high up in the eucalyptus trees in the wild, and we drove around and saw kangaroo's chilling out in the field. We couldnt have asked for a better tour guide to show us the beauty of it all. To see it is to beieve it. A brilliant day. Thank you Gui
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us