Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary PREMIUM Tour
- Pickup from hotels in Melbourne CBD and Southbank
- WiFi onboard
- Spacious minibus
• Travel inland in the morning straight to the Twelve Apostles
• At least 4 attractions at the 12 Apostles Coast: London Bridge, Loch Ard Gorge, The Razorback and the Twelve Apostles
• Coastal towns: Apollo Bay, Lorne and lots of other stops for pictures
• Reverse itinerary to avoid the crowds: we mean it! We get there earlier
• More attractions, More stops, More fun!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Travel inland in the morning and go straight to the 12 Apostles. Get there early, beat the crowds of the afternoon and enjoy these magnificent limestone formations when it’s still quiet and peaceful.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: London Bridge, west of Port Campbell on Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Get to know the story of this dramatic collapse that happened almost 30 years ago.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Be amazed by these two breathtaking attractions on this stop:
- The Loch Ard Gorge - tragic and incredibly beautiful story of one of the most famous shipwrecks in Australia. Walk on the beach and feel dwarfed by the magnificent limestone and sandstone cliffs
- The Razorback - the most impressive formation of this rugged shipwreck coast
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Port Campbell National Park, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Stop for lunch on this charming coastal town. Go for a walk and take pictures from this white sand beach
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Blanket Bay Road, Cape Otway, Great Otway National Park, Victoria 3221 Australia
Drive through the national park and watch these ancient threes passing by
Stop At: Apollo Bay Museum, 6250 Great Ocean Rd, Apollo Bay, Victoria 3233 Australia
Drive through this cool coastal town and hear the stories and curiosities of the place
Stop At: Kennet River Koala Walk, Grey River Road, Kennett River, Victoria 3234 Australia
Try to spot the cute marsupials koalas and also take pictures of the orange-bellied parrots that hang around this place
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lorne Beach, Mountjoy Parade, Lorne, Victoria 3232 Australia
Fantastic way to finish the day watching the surfers in action on this elegant beach town
Duration: 15 minutes
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Disposable Face Masks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Entry/Admission - London Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
Pickups from Melbourne CBD and Southbank Hotels.
Please send us a message specifying your pickup location and we will soon reply with your pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We are not able to accommodate children under 7 years of age on this tour, as according to VicRoads regulations they must travel on child restraints, which are not available in our minibuses. Passengers who show up with under 7 years old kids will be refused boarding without refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Expected to be back to Melbourne around 7 PM.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We encourage travelers to download the CovidSafe App, which speeds up the current manual process of finding people who have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19. This means you'll be contacted more quickly if you are at risk. Maximum number of people reduced to 8.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
I liked our guide Gui. He is awesome. I felt like he was a friend. Also liked the fact that the trip was organised and the guide was very punctual
We took this tour during a difficult time with the Cove-19 alerts. We could not have been more pleased. Under difficult circumstances Jack, our guide, was professional, friendly and humorous. As this was a very long tour (8 hrs.) he interacted with the guests just the right amount. He shared his knowledge and he was also quiet for long periods of time (unlike other guides who continually fill up the air). We would highly recommend the REVERSE tour as you get the long drive over with first. There is a lot of variety offered in the day and all the sites were well worth the visit. This tour will go down as a highlight of our Australian tour. The beauty of the Ocean Road is unparelled! We would highly recommend this tour.
Amazing experience with tour and guide, breathtaking landscape. Highly recommended, something not to miss in Australia!
What a lovely day with Brendan, our driver and guide. He was very knowledgeable and made the trip very enjoyable.
Great experience with an excellent guide (Brendan). The van was clean and comfortable. Pick-up on time at two minutes from our location and same for drop-off. Excellent value for the money. We saw everything that was expected and more. The ride was a bit long but we knew it before departure. Brendan stopped a few times when needed however we were right on schedule. What we saw was just amazing, thank you Brendan.
Wonderful trip with Brendan (driver). Pickup was timely, stops on Great Ocean Highway allowed plenty of time to view/explore, and narration/explanations of sites was informative.
Gui our tour guide was wonderful. It is a long day of driving, but the views of the ocean, seeing koalas and kangaroos in nature was worth it!
Gui, was an excellent guide. Friendly informative and knowledgeable . He made a great day fantastic for us . I Recommend this tour 100% . Brilliant value
What a wonderful tour experience! Our guide Guy picked us up right on time at our hotel. The reverse route meant there were no crowds at the attractions. Guy was friendly and even took us to extra sites along the way. The small group enhanced the experience even more. This is a must do trip!
A must do trip when in Melbourne, beautiful day on the great Ocean road, Qui was our most knowledgeable tour guide and just an all around great person. We highly recommend booking a trip with Qui, it a long day but worth it !
Brendan made our trip absolutely amazing! He gave us plenty of information and his music selections were great. We made a ton of great stops and the views were breathtaking! Bring some snacks because while you do make stops for coffee and lunch- it was nice to snack between stops. The only disappointing stop was to see Kangaroos- we stopped on the side of the road and peered through a fence at Kangaroos living on a golf coarse. Great if you want a quick look but just wasn’t what I was expecting. So worth upgrading to the premium as there was 9 of us very comfortable in a passenger van. Highly recommend taking the day and doing this tour!!
Had a wonderful time with Rio on the Ocean Road. He was very knowledgeable and engaging. Saw some koalas and kangaroos!!
Our trip was amazing. The great ocean road is breathtaking. I'm still having ocean road withdrawls. The whole trip is amazing. All the stops. All the scenery. Perfect day. A bit long but worth every bit!
Thanks Gui for fun times!
Despite poor weather we had a great day out at Ocean Road. This is a must do experience for locals or visitors and as all the driving is taken care of its also the easiest way to see all the sites which are spectacular. Our driver "Jack" was excellent throughout, informative and had loads on jokes to share along the way. Calling at the 12 Apostles there is a opportunity for anyone wishing to see the the coast from a helicoptor for about $145. One of our party went and said it was great. We saw it on foot along with the rest of the party. As mentioned the weather on returning through the Rainforest, Apollo Bay and Lorne was awful and cant say too much about these places. On a sunny day - Lorne would be a good spot to visit and even stay. Our last stop was at a Chocolate Factory which was very good. All the party loved this place. Overall a long day but well worth.
the guide named Roy was absolutely nice. very Knowledgeble and professional.
even bad weather, he changed the schedule to search wild Koala and we could find it !
but I recommend to check the weather and bring rain wares if it seemed sunny.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us