Gold Coast Jet Boat Ride from Main Beach
Gold Coast Jet Boat Ride from Main Beach
55 minutes of jetboat fun on the gold Coast Broadwater.
Spot wallabies, dolphins and other wildlife.
Experience spins, slides and other exciting jet boat manoeuvres.
Travel over 35km.
See the stunning homes of Sovereign Islands.
• Paradise Jet Boating, Shop 7B, Mariners Cove Marina 60 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
• Broadwater, Broadwater, New South Wales
• Marina Mirage Shop 16 74 Sea World Dr, Main Beach, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
• The Spit, Southport, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
• Sovereign Island, The Village Centre, The Sovereign Mile, Paradise Point, Gold Coast, Queensland 4216 Australia
• Wavebreak Island, Broadwater, New South Wales Australia
- 55-minute jet boat ride
- Shuttle from Surfers Paradise or Main Beach hotels
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos and video (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Secure storage is available for personal belongings.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate your booking request. There are times when the departure time may need to be varied and you will be contacted if this occurs.
- Minimum age is 4 years.
- Cameras and go-pros are not permitted on board.
- For guests in wheelchairs or with other accessibility needs please contact our office before booking to confirm suitability to participate in the activity, as this varies depending on circumstances.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear light comfortable clothing and be prepared to get wet.
- Any person who is pregnant, suffers from back, neck, or heart conditions, or has previous injuries are strongly advised not to participate
- Most travelers can participate
- All passengers must be in good health and free from any medical conditions that may be aggravated by the activities conducted by the jet boat ride. Please seek medical advice if uncertain.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Fun trip for the whole family. It’s a great activity to have a bit of fun, get out onto the water, and see some wildlife if you are lucky.
Fabulous fun outing on the Broadwater. More fun than scary! Laughed lots especially when we copped a full spray of ocean water across our laps!
Jet boat ride was great! However didn't see any dolphins, jelly fish like in other reviews but did see lots of expensive houses close up! an excellent driver and tour guide and kept us entertained with his humour. If you don't get wet there is also rain coat provided but it is more fun when you get wet suitable for all ages!!
Jet boat ride was great! Saw dolphins, jelly fish and lots of expensive houses close up! Was great for all ages including my 4 year old, husband and 70 plus father! Spins were fun and our driver / guide Duff Man was fantastic and very accomodating. Thankyou!
WOW, what a fantastic experience. Our driver Cam was an excellent driver and tour guide and kept us entertained with his humour.
All the staff from pick up to drop off were all great
Great Jet Boat captain and great tour. The tricks were awesome and the family loved it! Glad we brought towels..!!
Great experience by professional, friendly operators
Fsntastic ride run in a very professional manner.
Yes Yes Yes!!! This is a must do if travelling to the goldcoast. All the staff was fantastic, friendly and accomodating to everyone. Be ready to be completely drenched. It caters for all the family and it is a experience that I am willing to tell everyone about. It is worth the money and time. I will be going back again for sure.
Awesome Awesome Awesome.
Very professional. Hugely exciting and we were very happy that we chose Paradise Jet Boating.
Our skipper Dan was awesome, the ride was of sufficient time and full of fun.
Awesome time, Driver was awesome, highly recommend .
I took my younger siblings and they enjoyed it.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us