Full-Day Whale Watching Snorkeling and Swimming at Coral Bay
We use direct radio communication with the pilot to ensure the best possible swims with the whales!
Maximum 2 swim groups gives you the most amount of time in the water with the whales
Highly experienced and qualified crew including divemasters and instructors that know the reef.
The tour begins at 7:20am in the shop where we check you in and gear you up for the day. All equipment is provided including mask, snorkel and fins as well as a full length 3mm wetsuit. We then depart the shop and head down to the boat for the day. We will have a beautiful morning snorkel on the Ningaloo Reef where we can see a variety of fish life, turtles, sharks, etc... We then head outside the reef to go whale watching with the help of our spotter plane. If the skipper and pilot deem the whales to be suitable we will attempt a swim with them. Maximum 2 swim groups of 7 (only shop in Coral Bay to do this) so you get the most amount of time with the whales!
Once we have finished with our swims we will have lunch on board and then head back over to the reef for our second snorkel of the day! After this we had back to the jetty around 3-4pm.
As we are dealing with nature this is all subject to change. We will try our very best to find all the animals mentioned but we cannot guarantee any or all sightings.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Amazing day with this company. We saw six manta rays, a humpback whale and its baby, reef sharks, sea turtles and dolphins. The crew were knowledgeable and fun. Highly recommended.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us