Full-Day Tour in Blue Mountains: Three Sisters, Scenic World and Featherdale
Full-Day Tour in Blue Mountains: Three Sisters, Scenic World and Featherdale
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Blue Mountains Tours, Bruce Road, Glenbrook, New South Wales 2773 Australia
Pay only $195 nothing more to pay! If you're planning to be here during our Spring and Summer
BOOK NOW so you don't miss out! All of our guides are local and live in the Blue Mountains. Other tour companies put you on the big coaches but we have small buses so your experience is very personal. See our Facebook site link below and see what others experience.
Details are below:
• Hotel pick up commences from 6am. Your exact time is confirmed the day prior to travel with your concierge or direct to your mobile or email address through viator. We can even pick up small groups from private addresses and air BnB locations
• We commence our journey by heading directly west to the Blue Mountains where you will see wild Kangaroos and do wombat tracking. During the day you will travel to historic sites within the Blue Mountains seeing Aboriginal historic places. You will be mesmerised by what you see at Scenic World when you travel the worlds steepest railway amongst other rides. You will get to see many Kangaroos and Koala's at Featherdale along with Crocodiles and all sorts of other amazing animals. In the Mountains your Aussie guide will show you the most stunning cliff faces and waterfalls and see the three sisters that have stood silently for millions of years.
• Lunch is provided and we like to support local businesses such as hotels who have great reputations for serving amazing food. Our goal is to give you a day that leaves you absolutely satisfied that you have seen it all in the beautiful Blue Mountains.
• Your journey ends with a guided ferry ride down the Parramatta river under the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge allowing you time then to explore the lights of Sydney.
• NB: Your guides are all very experienced and are all local, so they know the region well.
Once you finish your exciting Blue Mountains Day tour please remember that our greatest form of advertising and marketing is an endorsement from our customers. Please tell the world via your private social media sites and public forums such as Tripadvisor reviews letting everyone know about your experience.
- Early morning Sydney pick up.
- National Park fees
- Scenic World all three rides
- Featherdale wildlife park
- Private purchases from gift shops
- Alcoholic drinks at lunch
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: We pick up from your Hotel within the Sydney Metropolitan area. Guests from Manly are asked to meet at the Harrington St entrance of the Four Seasons located in the Rocks. As you arrive at Circular Quay it is just a 5-minute walk to this location. Pick up time at the Four Seasons is 6.50am. Please be ready from 6.45am. All private online bookings and those from residential houses will be advised as to the best location for their pick up.
Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements
- Please wear enclosed footwear and bring a jacket for inclement weather.
- Be prepared to laugh a lot as our Aussie guides like to make people laugh :)
- Not recommended for travelers that have experienced flu like syptons in the past 30 days.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Good tour. Experiences all day long. From wildlife sightings and visits to natural formations to a walk in a nature preserve we saw a brief glimpse of the diversity of the Blue Mountains. Add in rides on cable cars, a funicular and a boat and it was a full day. Hayden was knowledgeable, informative and always willing to answer questions.
We visited the Blue Mountains with this tour. I was worried about the timing of our trip (January 2nd, amid the bushfires and the peak in holiday season), but the guide managed this perfectly. We were a group of 23 people only, and amid the huge busses visiting the places, this is a really small group.
While driving to the Mountains, we got a lot of very interesting information from Sean, about the history of the places, about the flora and fauna, and about the actual situation with the terrifying bushfires. It was clear that Sean knew what he was talking about, and the small stories about his childhood growing up in the area, made it all very personal and touching. The national park where breakfast originally was planned, was closed due to the fires, but they had set up a great barbecue breakfast in a local park. Sean timed the visits to the different places such that we each time arrived before the crowds, so we got to see wild kangaroos, had lunch in time, visited the small rainforest and the Featherdale park when it was not (yet) too crowded. He stopped the van along the side of the road to explain us the impact and the scale of the actual fires and compared them to 'more normal' fires etc etc. It was really amazing! At the end of the day, we were guided to a shuttle boat, and we enjoyed a lovely 40 min cruise/ride over the river back into Sydney.
Nothing could have been better! We really loved this trip and it's one of our highlights of our holidays. Thanks Sean! And take care!!
We had a wonderful time going to the blue mountains. No kangaroos at breakfast due to drought and dingo presence but breakfast was wonderful non the less.
Scenic World was interesting but the animal sanctuary was the best!
All around, Sean made this an enjoyable day.
Would highly recommend.
My family enjoyed this day-long trip thoroughly. It was fortunate to have a real local (Sean) driving/guiding us the whole day, who knows how best to avoid the crowd so that we can fully enjoy the visit at each spot at a comfortable pace. Highly recommended, would certainly look for tours of this operators again :)
Sean and Graham were amazing tour guides and you can tell they put in the effort to make the day as enjoyable as possible. We got to see lots of wildlife (both in the wild and at the Featherdale wildlife park) and beautiful views. Going in the off season was nice because the group ended up being smaller and with their help we were able to avoid all the crowds and have a lot of time to experience each place.
We had Hayden as our guide. He is really the best guide ever! So knowledgeable and so very funny! We learnt so much about the flora and fauna of blue mountains from him. Breakfast with the kangaroos and kookaburras was an awesome experience too! Will definitely recommend this tour! We pray Hayden’s child is feeling better now. Great job guys!
A truly great experience. .. knowledgeable and friendly guides , a full day of fantastic activities and great food. We all had a great day .. highly recommended!
Great guide who was very local so knew the area extremely well. Was in a small group. Guide rearranged the day due to the weather to increase the chance of seeing the 3 sisters which we did - which was really great.
Our Blue Mountain tour was amazing! We were picked up right on time in a nice clean van. Unfortunately there was fog/haziness during our tour so we were unable to visualize anything at Scenic World. We loved seeing the kangas, wallaby, cockatoo and magpies during our delicious breakfast. I would have loved to stay longer than 1 hour at Featherdale but otherwise everything was perfect!
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us