Full-Day Guided Hinterland Adventure Tour in Queensland
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve, 148 Mountain View Rd, Maleny, Queensland 4552 Australia
Kicking off our day you'll immerse yourself in 55 hectares of subtropical rainforest which overlooks the beautiful Glass House Mountains. This is truly a one of a kind location and never fails to impress.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Maleny, Maleny, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Here, you'll have time to stroll down a superb little country high street, rich with character and full of charm.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gardners Falls, Obi Lane, Maleny, Queensland 4552 Australia
A local favourite, it's nothing short of breathtaking and will give you an opportunity for a dip under a fantastic waterfall bursting with colour and life.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gerrards Lookout, Maleny-Montville Road, Maleny, Queensland 4552 Australia
A short stop here to take in the breathtaking views that the Sunshine Coast Hinterland has to offer.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Montville, Montville, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Arguably the jewel of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Montville is a stunning location with many attractions sure to please any visitor.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Mapleton Falls National Park, Mapleton, Queensland 4560 Australia
An epic way to finish our day with a whopping 120m high waterfall and short rainforest walk.
Duration: 25 minutes
- Free photography
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve
2: 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba QLD 4557, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Noosa North Shore excluded
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us