Full-Day Great Barrier Reef Sailing Trip
Avoid the crowds and experience The Great Barrier Reef the way nature intended. No other operator in this category can offer you this superb personalised service. Join us, and our fun loving crew, for an amazing day on the Great Barrier Reef. Our destination, Upolu Reef, is a very beautiful location situated on the edge of the Outer Barrier Reef, and is teeming with a large variety of interesting marine life and a beautiful array of corals. In the sheltered lagoon you will see a multitude of; giant clams, turtles, sea stars and reef fish. This offers a perfect snorkelling or diving experience in warm clear protected waters. A complementary snorkel guide is available, which offers a fun and informative addition to the day’s exploration.
Being OWNER OPERATED means we take an active interest in the safety and well being of our customers, and our crew are considered a part of our family. We take great pride in delivering enthusiastic and friendly hospitality to our guests. We aim to visit two sites (weather permitting), allowing plenty of time to snorkel, scuba dive or just simply relax in the bow nets on the boat.
- Lunch - Tropical Style Buffet Lunch
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning Tea
- Snacks - Complemetary Fruit, Cheese Selection & Crackers
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Complementary Guided Snorkel Tour
- exposure suits are price inclusive for children - up to 14 years
- Exposure Suits can be hired for an additional $6 per suit
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As of June 12th we shall be operating as per usual, with a reduced capacity of 15 passengers. Additionally, we are in a unique position to offer affordable charter options for those who wish to have sole occupancy during this time. We hope to see you very soon!
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Wonderful day of sea, snorkeling and marine life. Lovely staff. Thanks for keeping me comfortable so my injured foot could rest allowing the girls to freely enjoy snorke the day at pay
It was a really good day and all of us were so happy about everything that we got to experience. We was a bit lucky with the weather as well, no wind and sun! The staff on board were really nice and helpful. The food and the snacks were very good as well. Book this trip for an amazing experience of the Great Barrier Reef. Totally worth it 10/10!
It was a nice trip with all the right components, however it felt as if the crew (who were all very nice people) did not really connected to the guests, did not share the extra information that makes a good trip an excellent one.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us