Full Day Daintree Rainforest and Mossman Gorge Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Daintree Rainforest - Cooper Creek Wilderness, 2333 Cape Tribulation Rd, Cape Tribulation, Queensland 4873 Australia
1 hour river cruise spotting crocodiles and wildlife in the mangroves. Learn about the incredible ecosystem found here and how the reef and rainforest co-exist.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mossman Gorge, Daintree National Park, Queensland 4873 Australia
Jump on board the Mossman Gorge shuttle into the rainforest with your guide. Enjoy the spectacular scenery of the rainforest and crystal clear water flowing over giant boulders of the Mossman River.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jindalba Boardwalk, LOT 439 Tulip Oak Rd, Cow Bay, Queensland 4873 Australia
Stunning rainforest at Jindalba. Join your guide once again for commentary about the unique flora and fauna that call this place home.
Duration: 1 hour
- National Park fees
- Lunch and Snacks as well as Coffee & Tea
- Driver/guide with Live commentary on board
- River cruise spotting crocodiles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Daintree Rainforest - Cooper Creek Wilderness
- Entry/Admission - Mossman Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Jindalba Boardwalk
- Ice Cream from Daintree Ice Cream Company
- $40 per person return from Cairns and $22 return from Northern Beaches
Please note: Guests who are staying in Cairns and Northern Beaches are required to book the 8:20am departure (Currently unavailable). The 7:20am departure is from Port Douglas hotels only.
Cairns transfers return: $40 per adult, $20 per child (Currently unavailable)
Northern Beaches transfers return: $22 per adult, $11 per child. (Currently unavailable)
Please contact our reservations team +61 7 4099 6999 prior to day of departure to pay for transfers direct.
Daintree Tours can collect guests from all hotels and resorts in Port Douglas, Cairns and Northern Beaches.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you are staying in Cairns or on the Northern Beaches, please book the 8:20am departure. Transfers are additional, per person return from Cairns and return from Northern Beaches. (Currently Unavailable)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Prior to travelling with us, you will be required to provide, your full name, a current phone number and residential address (address of accommodation if travelling) in order to complete your activity. We are following all guidelines set out by the Queensland Government.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Our driver and tour guide, Steve, was the best! So knowledgeable and interesting to listen to. I learnt so much from him. He was so passionate about his job and making sure we had a great day. Just a small group of 8 ppl in the van and we all got along great for the day. Our morning tea and lunch were yummy, especially the barramundi for lunch. Would highly recommend.
Awesome and very informative tour, learnt a lot about the Daintree and it’s surrounds. Steve our tour guide was awesome
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us