Full-Day Cruise Tour to Frankland Islands Great Barrier Reef
Discover one of Tropical North Queensland’s best-kept secrets! Hosting vibrant fringing reefs, rock pools, white sandy beaches and dense rainforest, Frankland Islands are a pristine archipelago that are not to be missed. Escape the crowds that takes in the incredible sights of the Reef, Rainforest and River. Hop onto a luxury boat that will take you on a 30-minute leisurely cruise down the Mulgrave River. A short open water crossing will take you to your tropical island destination for the day. You’ll have 4.5 hours to relax and explore this secluded part of the Great Barrier Reef that sees no more than 100 visitors each day. Snorkel straight from the pristine white sandy beach, where an expert marine naturalist will guide you over colourful corals and tropical fish, explaining this unique and wonderful ecosystem. This guided tour is included for all travellers. Included in your tour is a buffet lunch served on the island. Enjoy coffee/tea on board our air-conditioned vessel.
- Use of Snorkeling Equipment, Kayaks and Stand up Paddle boards
- Guided Snorkelling Tour and/or Adventure Snorkel tour
- Morning, afternoon tea and Prepacked picnic lunch
- Protection suits (seasonal)
- River and Island Cruise
- Marine Biologist led Island Walk with Rock Pool Discovery
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Complimentary pick up/return from your Cairns CBD accommodation
- Please note: Above inclusions are for the fully inclusive tour only
- Extra activities (payable on the day)
- Drinks including soft drinks, bottled water and alcohol (available to purchase)
2: 169 Ross Rd, Deeral QLD 4871, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us if you are unable to find your pickup point. Please note we are unable to offer transfers at this stage from Cairns.
- Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All guests will be requested to wear protection suits provided free of charge during certain times of the year.
- All guests will be requested to complete a snorkelling safety acknowledgement prior to entering the water.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dietary requests may be made, please advise at time of booking if required
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor. You will be requested to complete a pre diving questionnaire.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us