Fremantle Lunch Cruise
Fremantle Lunch Cruise
Upon boarding the vessel you are shown to your reserved table. Enjoy Captain's commentary during the cruise downstream to the port city of Fremantle. Upon the return journey, you are invited to enjoy the hot buffet complemented by seasonal salads, all followed by a scrumptious dessert buffet. With a fully stocked bar on board why not enhance your light lunch with an ice cold beer, chilled chardonnay or smooth shiraz.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Enjoy Captain's commentary during the cruise downstream to the port city of Fremantle. View the iconic sights of Perth such as Cruise past key sights including Perth’s impressive Bell Tower, the restored Swan Brewery, Kings Park, Royal Perth Yacht Club, the magnificent mansions overlooking the river, Crawley edge Blue Boatshed and Fremantle’s busy inner harbour.
Upon the return journey, you are invited to enjoy the hot buffet complemented by seasonal salads, all followed by a scrumptious dessert buffet. With a fully stocked bar on board why not enhance your light lunch with an ice cold beer, chilled chardonnay or smooth shiraz.
Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes
- 2-hour 45-min Swan River Cruise
- Live commentary
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, however the toilets on the boat are located downstairs
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with serious mobility issues
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices. We will continue to monitor and maintain these practices in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards. Number of passengers per vessel has been capped for social distancing.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Great way to see the beautiful Swan River over a relaxing wine and lunch.
As a visitor to WA would highly recommend
Lovely clean ship, awesome buffet, good commentary, it was a perfect day and everything ran on time. Caught the train to the city/pier and it was all very easy. We thoroughly recommend this cruise for a nice way to see around the river and enjoy the water and fresh air
There were 14 in our Party, a little squashed but everyone enjoyed the trip. The Staff were so helpful both getting on and off the boat with walkers, also up the 4 steps to the food. ( which was delicious.) Thank you all for making our outing a special day. I Highly recommend the Luncheon Cruise.
All cruise members were very nice, polite , and helpful I was happy with my decision that I booked with Fremantle Lunch Cruise, I will do it again in the futiure whenever I am in Perth Australia. Thank you for making our trips delightful.
one of the best ways to visit Perth I would recommend to any one
being valentines day it was very special to the both of us
the food was superb and the commentry excellent
We really enjoyed our river cruise, commentary, food and staff made our cruise extremely enjoyable
My sister and I had a great day, staff very helpful and friendly, food excellent. It was so relaxing, good commentary of all the special icons in Perth. I gave it to my sister for her 70th and she loved it and talking about getting all her girlfriends together to do it again. .
family from South Australia visited us and we took them on a lunch cruise it was very nice relaxing and they got to see a fair bit of perth and Fremantle they loved it thank you
Very pleasant experience staff friendly and nothing was too much trouble
Fantastic!! The cruise seemed to be fully booked, but the professional crew handled everything with ease. All staff were very polite and the lunch was amazing.
Book a lunch cruise now.
Nice Swan Lake view... Lunch cater to vegetarian n Muslims have no problem to consume them! Truly a great deal!
Enjoyable, relaxing, informative and good food.
a very pleasant cruise and the food was delicious, very much enjoyed.
Lovely cruise and everything of a very high standard.
Great tour. Boat was smooth and comfortable, the buffet lunch was very good and we met a couple on the boat who we "clicked" with, making for a very enjoyable few hours.
I did however find that the commentary through the ceiling mounted speakers was hard to understand as the lady spoke too quickly.
Had a great trip and a lovely lunch.Crew were very friendly and commentary very interesting as we had not been to Perth before. Thanks.
friendly and helpful crew,good commentary
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us