Fraser Island 4WD Tour from Noosa
Explore the beauty of Fraser Island on a full-day tour from Noosa by purpose-built 4WD vehicle. Discover what makes the island a World Heritage-listed site with an experienced and passionate guide. Travel along the sandy highway; see ancient rain forests and marvel at the crystal clear Lake McKenzie. With plenty of opportunity to spot wildlife along the way, every day on Fraser Island is a new experience.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seventy-Five Mile Beach, Fraser Island, Queensland Australia
Experience the excitement of the worlds best beach drive in one of our purpose built “Warrior” 4WD vehicles. Specially designed and engineered for our day tours, they are simply the toughest and most comfortable 4WD on Fraser. Once on Fraser Island, we travel along the spectacular Seventy Five Mile Beach to explore the natural beauty of this magnificent wilderness beginning with morning tea on the beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake McKenzie, Fraser Island, Queensland 4581 Australia
On to the beautiful freshwater Lake McKenzie where you can spend an hour relaxing, swimming and enjoying the scenery before tucking into an authentic Aussie lunch nearby to the lake as a group.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Central Station Rainforest, Fraser Island, Queensland Australia
Enjoy a peaceful walk through the rainforest next to the silent Wanggoolba Creek. Start with a guided walk through Central Station and then opt to continue self guided through to Pile Valley. Take in the ancient rain forest of the island through towering Satinay and Brushbox trees. Keep an eye out for native wildlife as you wander.
Duration: 1 hour
- Full-Day Fraser Island tour by 4WD
- Morning Tea and Lunch with a selection of drinks
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
- Child Seats (must be requested at time of booking)
- Food and drink unless specified
Passengers are kindly asked to reconfirm their meeting point details directly with the operator at least 24 hours prior to travel and to be at their meeting point 5 minutes before their scheduled departure time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child seats available if requested at time of booking
- Passengers kindly asked to reconfirm directly with Discovery Fraser Tours their dietary requirements and meeting point at least 48 hours prior to travel
- Discovery Fraser Tours have implemented a covid safe plan which includes temporarily limiting passenger loads to accommodate social distancing
- Not recommended for very young children
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks will be made available on board should any guest begin to display symptoms during tour. Passenger loads will be limited to adhere to social distancing advice as per the Queensland Government. Guests will be assigned a seat number for the duration of their tour.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Excellent trip with Discovery Adventure Group! We did the full day Fraser Island trip from Noosa.
Picked up right outside our hotel and driven to Fraser Island. The tour guide was so friendly and informative throughout the whole day, telling stories and chatting!
The drive on Fraser Island was a bit bumpy as you are in a 4WD, so if you get car sickness probably not the best for you..
The whole day was brilliant from start to finish! Had morning tea and delicious sandwich lunch.
Lake Mckenzie was beautiful!! And we even got to see a dingo.
Recommend to everyone!!
Wonderful day trip to Fraser Island. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and exceptional driver over crazy terrain! Not for those with back or neck issues ...a definite must do if in this area.
Jacob our guide was terrific. He was so knowledgeable. The drive back was a bit bumpy and challenging but he did such a good job. We had a really fun time.
Great tour, knowledge tour guide brock made for a great day well worth the price would recommend this tour:)
Driving in one of the trucks, getting so much information about the uniqueness of Fraser Island. Our tour guide was an absolute pro, funny and we were able to ask him anything we wanted. Thank you for a perfect adventure.
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us