Whitsundays Fly & Cruise Package Including Lunch
60-minute Reef & Island scenic flight
Full Day Whitsunday Islands tour with GSL Marine
Buffet Lunch & Snacks
Stand-Up Paddle Boards
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Heart Reef, Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
Fly over the Great Barrier Reef and discover the Heart Reef, Hardy Reef and more.
Pass By: Whitsunday Islands, Southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef, Queensland Australia
Fly over Whitsunday Islands, including the iconic Hill Inlet, Whitehaven Beach, Hamilton Island, Daydream Island and more.
Stop At: Hill Inlet Hill Inlet Whitsunday Island National Park Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Visit Hill Inlet look out, one of the most iconic locations in Australia. A must do, while visiting the region. You won't be disappointed!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Whitsunday Islands, Southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef, Queensland Australia
1 Hour of snorkelling at a secret snorkelling location in the Whitsundays
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Visit Whitehaven Beach for 1.5hrs where you can enjoy stand-up paddle board, relax or go for a wander around the island.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- In-flight pilot commentary
- Guaranteed window seats
- Beach time at Whitehaven Beach
- Bushwalk to Hill Inlet
- Wet Suits
- Stand up paddle board
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Subject to availability) Contact GSL for more information 07 4946 9097
- Entry/Admission - Hill Inlet
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
This was an amasing day out first we did the scenic flight which was great flying over Great barrier and the heart and psst Hamilton island where we had such beatiful view from the Cessna and the pilot nitrates the whole fight. after a great flight we were taken by coach to the Mariner where we were met by the crew of the Penacolada Kurt and Dana whom were very pleasent and helpful throughtout the day. We would highly recommend this excursion a really good day out.
Great experience and a must do when in Airlie.
Amazing view from the air and all staff associated with GSL gave us fantastic memories...
Amazing day overall with really fun knowledgable staff, highlight of the day was getting copilot
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us