Cleland Wildlife Park Tour from Adelaide including Mount Lofty Summit - Adults (age 16-99)
Cleland Wildlife Park Tour from Adelaide including Mount Lofty Summit
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 111 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Depart Adelaide from your designated pick up point.
Stop At: 266 Mount Lofty Summit Road Cleland, South Australia Australia
Your 30 minute trip into the Adelaide Hills takes the scenic Cleland Conservation Park route. First we take a short stop at Mount Lofty Summit where you’ll enjoy an amazing panoramic view over the whole of Adelaide. At approximately 710m, the summit is the highest point in the Adelaide Hills with uninterrupted views to the Gulf St. Vincent and as far as the eye can see north and south along the coastline.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cleland Wildlife Park, Mount Lofty Summit Road, Crafers, South Australia 5152 Australia
Then continue your tour to Cleland Wildlife Park, an 86-acre (35-hectare) natural bush setting that provides an open-space environment with very few enclosures. Home to more than 130 species of Australian animals, the park is known for its management and care in the health and well being of the animals. Your entry to Cleland includes the ‘close-up’ koala experience where you can touch and photograph one the park’s koalas while under the supervision of the keepers who maintain the highest standards for their care.
As you explore the park and follow the self-discovery trails, walk among the free-roaming animals in their natural environment. See kangaroos, emus, dingoes, wallabies, Tasmanian devils and many more, and check out the wetlands where pelicans, cormorants and other water birds live. Engage with the animals as you hand-feed kangaroos, wallabies and potoroos with provided animal food, and don’t miss one of the interactive keeper talks, a great way to learn about and see the animals in action. The Ocean to Outback interpretive centre provides an opportunity to learn about South Australia’s diverse ecosystems while viewing nocturnal animals, small mammals and reptiles.
You'll arrive at Cleland Wildlife Park just before 11am and leave the park around 3pm, which gives you plenty of time to discover and walk around the park.
Duration: 4 hours
- Koala 'close-up' experience
- Keeper talks
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
- Adelaide City hotel pickup available
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Cleland Wildlife Park Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Cleland Wildlife Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
Traveler pickup is offered
Main departure point and time is 10am from the pureSA office located at The Joinery, 111 Franklin Street, Adelaide. If you have selected a hotel pickup from the above list you must be waiting outside the hotel no later than 9.40am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Does not operate Christmas Day
- Koala experiences do not operate on days when the forecast temperatures above 32 degrees C (90 degrees F) in Mount Barker and can also be cancelled by the park at any time due to animal welfare concerns.
- Park maps are provided and available in English, French, Chinese, German, Italian or Japanese.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair available at the park; please advise at time of booking
- Small-group tour (maximum 13)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Pure SA follow recommendations of the South Australian Health department with COVID-19 health, safety and operational protocols in accordance with regulations covering tour operations. The full policy can be read on the Pure SA website. Note, face masks are not mandatory but are available.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
What other customers are buying
Our Customers Love Us